We are Skedulo, the world leader in scheduling and workforce management software for the deskless worker. Due to an internal promotion we are seeking a Senior Manager of APAC Technical Support to join our team.
As Senior Manager of APAC Technical Support you will be key to our customers success, acting as a critical front-line link between our customers and key leads across Skedulo including Sales, Product Engineering, Customer Success, Service Delivery and the Extended Solutions Group. This role, reporting to the Senior Director of Global Support is directly responsible for managing our Technical Support team in Australia and Vietnam to provide a world class support experience for our customers.
Key objectives and responsibilities will include:
● Responsibility for managing a team of technical support specialists in Australia and Vietnam.
● Achieve and maintain a working, technical knowledge of Skedulo Core Product Offerings and high value customer specific implementations in order to provide full top level technical support including customer facing escalations, meetings, account reviews and executive level communication.
● Ownership of unresolved technical issues and liaise with the key leads in Product, Customer Experience and Sales as needed to solve issues with urgency and mitigate escalations. Ensure clarity around priorities and goals for the team and modify policies and procedures as necessary.
● Own escalations, primarily for APAC customer base but also global customer escalations that require follow-the-sun support on critical issues.
● Select, hire and train new Technical Support teammates as needed. Foster an environment of team driven success through individual contribution and accountability.
● Provide mentoring and coaching to the team via regularly scheduled one-on-one meetings and ongoing spot coaching.
● Must have at least 5+ years experience leading technical support teams
● Proficiency with contact center technologies (Jira, Confluence, Salesforce, Zendesk), with experience managing phone, ticket, chat queues and developing operations reports and analyses
● Must have at least 5+ years experience handling escalated client calls, complex tickets.
Desired Skills and Experience
● Thorough understanding and belief in the value of providing exceptional customer service and the impact that has on retention, expansion and overall customer satisfaction
● Strong collaboration, negotiation and ability to drive consensus with key business partners in Sales, Customer Experience and Product
● Strong leadership and presentation skills
● Strong behavioral coaching style with emphasis on time management, personal accountability and objective-based career growth with an ability to motivate teams and individuals
● Prior experience working with and managing distributed teams
● Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or similar field of study
● This position will require no more than 10% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
● Must have a valid AU work authorisation