Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 13.1 million active customers globally and more than 74,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
At Afterpay, the purpose of the Partner Marketing Manager is to partner with sales, marketing and merchants to help deliver best practice partnerships with our network of partners.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin….
- Own marketing relationships with high profile Enterprise (including David Jones, Country Road Group, Wesfarmers and Jetstar)
- Develop marketing strategies and initiatives for allocated portfolios to deliver to partner objectives and business performance
- Manage the implementation, tracking and measurement of marketing campaigns (using customer insight to drive decision making and post campaign analysis)
- Share best-in-class campaigns and learnings within ANZ Marketing team and wider business, as well as with Partner Marketing teams in other markets
- Lead external agencies from brief to implementation and be accountable for ROI
- Champion our brand, customer & merchant value proposition – externally and internally
- Bring fresh thinking, new, innovative ideas, and experimentation into the approach to aid learning and drive ongoing performance improvement
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to build, monitor and enhance our offering with the goal of retention, sales conversion marketing efficiency, and customer experience
- Use data and customer insights to plan and execute in-store marketing campaigns alongside marketing team
- Lead ongoing Travel vertical strategy for consumer & commercial growth
- Lead GTM strategies for new enterprise level merchants
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- Excellent stakeholder management skills with experience in managing partner agencies and suppliers, and proven ability to evaluate and challenge recommendations
- At least 5-8 years through-the-line strategic marketing experience
- Excellent relationship management skills; proven ability to collaborate, influence and challenge recommendations
- Previous success driving campaign strategy and executing campaigns across both digital and non-digital channels, ideally within a retail environment
- A growth mindset open to learning, creative problem solving and change
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Comfortable translating acquired campaign data into thorough analysis to identify opportunities
- Open to learning, creative problem solving and change
- Entrepreneurial spirit, creativity, ability to think innovatively and pivot on idea where necessary
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enroll in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.