TL;DR: Archa is a Melbourne-based Fintech. We’re re-making company cards for small and growing businesses. Think instant cards, automated reconciliation, and rich tools to help business owners spend and manage their money.
We’re looking for a talented Growth Marketing Manager with solid, hands-on experience designing, implementing and optimising growth strategies. We’re looking for someone to help lay the foundations, a ‘test and learner’, you won’t be afraid to roll up the sleeves and start us on our journey to 100,000+ SME customers.
As a Growth Marketer at Archa, you’ll identify opportunities across the funnel to optimise conversion paths and come up with ways to help us build a repeatable and predictable growth engine. We’ll give you the autonomy to run and optimize things as you see fit, and the resources to make improvements. As part of a small (but growing) team, you’ll be given the chance to hone your craft and become a key leader within the Growth team.
This is an amazing time to join Archa at a crucial juncture in business’ life, where you can truly utilise your skills and have an impact. If this sounds exciting and you'd like to have an informal chat, get in touch and tell us why you want to work at Archa.
Why this is an amazing opportunity
We’re a high growth company addressing a monumental gap in the market. There are opportunities, and then there’s this: a once-in-a-generation chance to reimagine how small businesses spend and manage money. We think it’s a problem that’s too important to be solved by anyone but us. We’ve been working on this for a while, but you’ll be joining at a key inflection point: product launch and growth.
Archa is a great place to work. Trust us. You’ll get a competitive salary + equity, an amazing new office, a learning and development budget to the tune of $1,500 per annum, an extra week of paid leave to learn something new (25 days total!), free gym membership, sweet new Mac or PC.
- You’ll be joining a sharp, passionate, diverse and fun team
- Enjoy the agility and flexibility offered by a startup culture
- Be a part of a pioneering, growth-minded company that is focused on building an amazing product
- We’re always thinking about how we can do things differently
- Learn from being part of an incredibly fast-growing young company. No kidding – exponential growth. Happening right now
- Design and implement strategies to improve conversion rates, drive acquisition and increase retention and customer engagement across the entire journey
- Work with a cross-functional team to ensure our website, sign up flow, app and referral program is optimised to create a delightful customer experience
- Own marketing beyond acquisition that aims to onboard, activate, engage, retain, and resurrect users
- Deliver best-in-class conversion rates through landing page and signup flow optimisation
- Improve organic traffic and conversions through technical and content SEO, collaborating with the Content Manager
- Develop the CRM infrastructure for a personalised, timely and relevant user experience. Execute all emails and deliver excellence in email marketing
- Launch a robust test-and-learn cadence across the user journey to drive persistent improvement, world-class customer experience, and sustainable growth
- Scale-up our existing acquisition channels, maximise our viral growth and think creatively to open up new channels that we haven’t even considered.
- You’ll report directly to the Head of Growth and will be a key member of the marketing team.
- You possess startup DNA; you are resilient and you get things done; carpe diem; you’re adaptable to change
- You’re not afraid to fail, you learn from it and move forward.
- You’ll take a hypothesis-led and data-driven approach to test new creative ideas, new channels and new audiences.
- You have a deep understanding of how to do lead nurturing, support demand generation programs, and work at the hip of our sales team to generate a steady, growing stream of leads each and every month
- You can run positive ROI marketing campaigns and other growth initiatives end-to-end: you will be able to design experiments, develop a campaign strategy, and execute the campaign through to completion
- You’re analytical and process-oriented, with a sophisticated understanding of the tools available for implementing effective campaigns across multiple channels, measuring growth, A/B testing, improving conversion
- You love data and analyzing a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
What we are looking for
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 5+ years experience in growth marketing for a tech or B2B business - we'll happily consider more senior or more junior candidates if we think they're a good cultural fit
- You’re a data-driven marketer with a strong understanding of analytics tools such as Google Analytics, and have experience building dashboards in Google Data Studio or similar
- You are energised by the challenge of rapidly scaling a high growth business where your work will make a huge impact.
- You love numbers and identifying the stories they tell. You’re a data-driven growth marketer with deep experience in growth levers.
- You thrive in uncertain situations but are always trying to put structure around things. You are passionate about the growth process and approach.
- You’re equally comfortable leading projects with internal and external teams, and rolling up your sleeves and digging into the details yourself.
- You care deeply about the people you work with and building an inclusive workplace.
Benefits and perks
- Competitive salary + equity
- Amazing new office
- Learning and development budget to the tune of $1,500 per annum
- An extra week of paid leave to learn something you’ve always wanted to (25 days total!)
- Free gym membership
- Sweet new Mac or PC
If you’re interested in joining our journey here’s what to do now:
If this sounds exciting and you'd like to have an informal chat, get in touch and tell us why you want to work at Archa.
At Archa, we have a strong commitment to diversity and inclusion; one of our key goals is to continue to build what we consider to be one of the top-performing fintech teams in Australia. Importantly, we also operate in an environment that is highly collaborative and inclusive - it’s something that we are extremely proud of and will continue to prioritise. This means putting a lot of time into ensuring we only hire people with exceptional potential and who share the same ambitions we do. We know that a diverse workforce powers businesses to rocket upwards, better understand and serve our clients, innovate, and attract more top talent.
Alternatively, you can send your resume or LinkedIn profile to [email protected] Please include a covering paragraph telling us about yourself, why you think you would be a good fit for this role and your availability. Applications go directly to the team you’ll be working with (no HR department or recruiter). Include any additional information about yourself that is cool and interesting, including personal projects you're working on.
We look forward to hearing from you.