- Location within NZ is flexible (preferably Auckland or Christchurch)
- Flexible working environment, including options to work from home
- Benefits include health, life & income protection insurances, broadband subsidy
- Applications close 5pm Thursday 20 January 2022
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Jade Sales Team has a new position available for a Client Manager focused on customer and revenue growth of our Jade ThirdEye SaaS Anti-Money Laundering solution.
Based in Auckland or Christchurch, this is an exciting role with the key purpose to optimise client satisfaction and drive revenue growth from a set of existing customers.
You will be accountable for:
- The day-to-day account management functions of a set of defined accounts (pipeline and forecast management, developing and executing effective strategic account plans
- Creating, executing and leading new business development opportunities, closing the sale and generating new revenues for Jade.
- Active involvement in the AU&NZ AML community, to gain insights and knowledge in the best application of Jade ThirdEye and better understanding our customer’s requirements
A passion for providing a great customer experience and building strong relationships is essential. Knowledge/experience and strong networks within the AML, compliance or financial sectors is highly desirable.
Key responsibilities include:
- Ongoing client engagement & collaboration
- Sales strategy execution
- Prospecting and qualification
- Sales completion
This is an excellent opportunity to become an integral member of a progressive international company. As the successful applicant, you will be provided with on the job training and be well supported with career path planning and regular performance and development reviews. You will receive a competitive remuneration package, including a number of first-rate benefits such as health insurance, life and income protection insurance, car parking and subsidised broadband
You will have:
- 3 years+ in Account Management or IT software and solutions sales roles.
- A demonstrated track record of successfully selling IT software and solutions, from lead generation, pipeline and forecast management through to developing and executing strategic account plans and closing the sale.
- Skills in crafting account plans and prioritising sales activities.
- A strong focus on providing brilliant, collaborative client service and satisfaction.
- Ability to build strong relationships and provide excellent support to others internally and externally.
People first. Live for the future. Dare to be different. These three values underpin everything we do at Jade. We never lose sight of people, their potential, and the innovative ways they can achieve that potential through technology.
Our commitment to our customers’ future success defines us. Through passionate employees like you, we’re always looking for new ways of combining the power of People, Data, and Software, to make technology meaningful and accessible. This approach enables our customers to evolve in the fields of customer engagement, retention, and business efficiency.
Our people love coming to work because we’re always working on something innovative and inspiring, and we can’t wait for more people like you to join us.
To view a Position Description for this role Position Description - click here