ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company, designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively, and deliver great guest experiences. ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point-of-sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with customers in over 25 countries, in a wide array of industries, ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 50+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky's the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do... and we are looking for like minded people to join us on this amazing journey!
We are looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to join our growing team.
This role is a key part of the connective tissue between our Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer Success teams, and is responsible for driving the key value proposition of our product, executing the GTM strategy and maintaining a deep understanding of our customers and the problems we solve for them.
The successful candidate will be highly analytical, commercially minded, presentable, creative and have an exceptional ability to create messages that resonate with our team, but most importantly, our customers.
- Lead our “Voice of the Customer” initiative; being the conduit between Marketing, Sales, Product and Customer success, to ensure each respective team is receiving the feedback coming from Customers.
- Build and maintain a deep understanding of our existing and target customer base’s pain points and business objectives - this includes having regular touch points with customers and prospects
- Become an expert on the ROLLER platform, with the ability to articulate how our product solves the pain points of our existing and potential customers
- Manage the go-to-market strategy and execution for new product launches, which may include; articulating the key value proposition messaging, creating supporting collateral, running webinars, hosting user panels, creating discussion forums where you will present on how our product improves the success of our customers.
- Working with the Product team, to ensure that Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams have everything they need, to be able to support new products and features, post launch.
- Analyse product usage data and conduct market analysis to inform the creation of narratives for the Sales, Marketing and Customer Success teams to use, for the purposes of new sales enablement, and existing customer platform adoption which highlight our product differentiators. This includes producing content such as; product demo videos, whitepapers, blogs, slide decks, web pages.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree, or higher education, in marketing or business
- 2-4 years of product marketing experience, preferably in a related industry (technology, software or hospitality)
- Strong communication skills, including excellent written and verbal communication skills, with a proven ability to sell ideas well through creative & innovative presentations.
- Track record in executing successful product launches.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Thrive in collaborative, cross-team environments. Given this role requires you to work across functions and departments to bring to life the product, you are at the center of our organization, constantly interacting with teammates, prospects, and customers.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage your time to address multiple responsibilities in a fast-paced, professional environment.
- Metrics-driven and analytical; proven ability to prioritize, drive, and achieve results through self and others under time pressure.
- Must be proficient in the following tools (or similar):
- Business intelligence tools, such as Google Data Studio
- CRM solutions, such as HubSpot or Salesforce
- Product analytics tools such as Gainsight, Mixpanel and/or Amplitude
- Marketing automation tools (ActiveCampaign, HubSpot, Marketo)
- Project management software (Jira, Asana)
- CMS solutions
- You get to work on an exciting product, in a fun, high growth industry, that clients really love - check our Capterra and G2 reviews.
- Regular events, fun social sessions and a full employee assistance program to actively support our team's health and wellbeing.
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that works and plays hard.
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand.