An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate SecOps Engineer to define and build the tools and procedures required to execute on our security roadmap allowing the company to continue on its rapid growth in a secure manner.
We are a venture backed fintech start-up who are launching a series of next generation financial products. We are looking for a person-centric, smart and entrepreneurial person, who is eager to work with us during our exciting entrance into the financial services industry.
This position will be filled by someone who knows how to provide great service, enjoys being the go-to person for security related questions and is on the constant search for improvements. As a growing start-up, we need hungry and driven individuals to be nimble as we continue to build out our technology platform.
- Passionate about using technology
- Constantly searching for the next improvement
- Problem solver
- Happy to get stuck in with any task that comes up
- Approach tasks with an open mind and willingness to change as more data is available
- Implement and maintain incident response tools - development and implementation of automation workflows
- Leverage your Security Operations experience for incident detection, triage, and remediation
- Conduct security research and intelligence gathering on emerging threats and exploits
- Implement operational rules and systems to comply with policy, audit, and regulatory requirements
- Use your strong system administration skills to ensure secure configurations are applied and maintained
- Practical experience selecting and rolling out new security tooling
- Several years IT operational experience, ideally in an infrastructure support role or similar.
- Ability to engage with stakeholders and seek business requirements for projects being worked on
- A drive to take ownership of problems and solve them
- Ability to lead and execute projects, including engaging with stakeholders
- Technical experience in DevOps tools and CI/CD (e.g. Azure DevOps)
- Proven experience with Azure Security Tooling
- Strong background working with O365