**Open to applicants seeking both part time and full time work*
Employment Hero is one of Australia’s fastest-growing SaaS scale-ups. Our world-class software is the easiest way for small to medium-sized businesses to manage HR, payroll, employee engagement, and benefits.
Having expanded globally in late 2020, we will continue to grow at 100% YoY in 2021 and beyond!
Due to our expansion, we’re seeking an experienced solicitor to join our Australian team as Legal Counsel. This is a newly created role which will lead and manage the delivery of legal and compliance services to the business.
With a passion for in-house life, you'll work with internal clients as a true business partner, bridging the gap between business and law. This role will have a key focus on technology contracting, privacy, compliance, cybersecurity, and corporate law.
This is truly a blank canvass, you will take ownership of building our legal department from the ground up.
This is a permanent position. We are happy to consider applicants looking for either full-time or part-time work (24-40 hours a week).
Why Join Employment Hero?
* Raised $45M Series D round led by Seek 2021
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2020, ranked #42 in Australia
* LinkedIn Top 10 Startups 2020
* Raised $22M Series C Round led by Seek July 2019
* Raised $8 mill series B round led by Seek and OneVentures
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2019, ranked #20 in Australia
* GetApp Category Leader Q1 2019
* Deloitte Technology Fast 50 2018, ranked #12 in Australia
* HRD Gold Medalist - Human Capital Management Systems 2018
* HRD Gold Medalist - Rewards and Recognition Service Provider 2018
* HRD Rewards and Recognition Employer of Choice 2018
* LinkedIn Top 25 Startups 2018
* EY Entrepreneur of the Year National Finalist 2018
* Dynamic Business Top 10 Entrepreneurs, our CEO Ben Thompson ranked #2
* BRW Most Innovative Companies 2015
* Anthill Smart 100 List 2015
* Startup Daily Top 50 Emerging Leaders 2015
* HRD Employer of Choice Award 2015
* Aon Hewitt Best Employers 2013