Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, in this newly established role of Marketing Manager - Demand Generation you will plan and execute end-to-end integrated campaigns to build the Flare brand and drive demand amongst employers, employees and our technology partners. This role will create demand at all stages of the funnel through digital campaigns, events, email nurture, content syndication and partnership marketing to drive qualified pipeline.
What we offer:
- Part of an exciting, fast-growing business with a fun and friendly culture
- Flexible work & access to exciting benefits
- Great remuneration
About the role:
- Manage multichannel campaigns end-to-end including crafting messaging/creative, aligning teams, building email nurtures, owning top of funnel events, optimising digital media and measuring results.
- Drive go-to-market initiatives aligned with the demand generation strategy to help Flare generate qualified leads.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to inform and deliver activity i.e. product and content marketing teams, customer experience, SDR and technology partner marketing teams.
- Apply experimentation framework for campaigns to drive, test, learn and optimise - conducting A/B testing across all channels to increase conversion.
- Develop and own a playbook of best practices for campaign execution at Flare.
- Set goals and define campaign metrics.
- Support the broader marketing function through developing impactful sales enablement tools and web experiences that drive demand.
- 5+ years experience in Campaign Marketing or Demand Generation with a proven track record in a high-growth/scaling business.
- Highly proficient in marketing tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, Google Analytics and Google Ads Manager, virtual event platforms and more.
- Being highly curious you’ll continually seek out opportunities to improve go-to-market processes, expand marketing channels and optimise campaign performance.
- A data-driven mindset and approach.
- Experience working in a metrics driven culture and can confidently talk to CAC, ROAS, CLTV.
- Ability to multitask, manage time effectively and help the marketing team prioritise high impact activity.
- Preferred: Previous B2B/ SaaS marketing experience.
More about Flare
Flare is a Sydney-based fintech. We build market-leading onboarding, benefits and employee engagement solutions for the workplace, and financial products designed to help Australians live their best financial lives. Over 2500 companies use Flare’s technology to save time, build culture and improve employee retention for their 650,000 workers. Employees can access these solutions through Flare and most leading HR and payroll platforms, and directly through Slate, an innovative workplace financial services brand that helps Australians plan for a secure future.
At Flare, we celebrate diversity in all its forms—race, gender, colour, national origin, marital status, sexuality, religion, age, and disability status, and we’re committed to creating an inclusive environment where people of all backgrounds and beliefs feel welcome, and all voices are heard.