About the job
The Sheet Society was dreamt up by Hayley and Andy Worley in 2017. They were driven by the fact that they thought the industry had stopped innovating and, together with the new addition to their family baby Jake, they have formulated an entirely new understanding of what makes for a great night’s sleep.
As The Sheet Society enters its next growth stage, we are looking for a passionate digital marketer to work alongside our energetic and dynamic team. Reporting to the Head of Marketing, this role will take ownership of all Digital Marketing channels and activity, and continually seek ways and opportunities to drive business growth. They will be integral in helping to build the brand equity of The Sheet Society, grow customer loyalty in both new and existing audiences, and launch fresh and fun campaigns for our audiences.
- Design, execute and manage a holistic Digital Marketing strategy for the business with an emphasis on pushing The Sheet Society’s customer acquisition and retention goals whilst achieving or excelling benchmark metrics.
- Analyse and report on data that informs decisions for how, when, and where to spend the marketing budget. You will need to be able to communicate with the wider team on why certain decisions should be made.
- Design and execute paid performance marketing strategies, alongside the business forecast, you will be driving the strategy and implementation with the wider digital team.
- You will own our always-on and triggered/automated communications email marketing. You will introduce new segments, lists or flows to push and perform against email marketing targets.
- Identify opportunities to optimise the multiple funnels and improve key performance metrics from prospect to customer, and lifetime value. You will always be thinking about our customer, and what else we could be doing to speak to them.
- Continuously look at audience segmenting and manage the optimisation of campaigns to increase effectiveness.
- Daily management of digital agencies. Communicating our campaign, brand and acquisition goals continually striving for results.
- Keeping your finger on the pulse in latest acquisition strategies, advancements and opportunities within the e-commerce ecosystem
WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE
- Experience in directly managing performance media (Facebook and Google primarily), you know how to get inside the platforms, understand how they are performing and what needs to be done to move the dial.
- You have an understanding of international markets, and how performance media works across borders.
- You have a demonstrated ability to optimise funnels, you won’t be doing this day-to-day, but you have the capability to do so if needed and understand the thinking behind optimising funnels and what the commercial objectives are.
- Demonstrated success in either a small or medium sized business. You understand the bottom line and what the impact of moving the dial can be on the wider business.
- You have created numerous advertising campaigns from concept to implementation, with commercial objectives strategized before commencing.
- Strong reporting skills using various digital platforms and analytics e.g Google, Facebook. You understand how to look at these analytics and make judgment calls, and then accurately report back to the wider businesses.
- Extreme attention to detail, this role will need to understand the full picture and why certain operational decisions are made, but then able to get into the weeds.
- Ability to push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry practices and mindsets, you know what it takes to drive the needle.
- You know how to manage performance marketing budgets, and can work with external partners to meet campaign KPIs.
- If you would like to be a part of a vibrant, e-commerce business where every day is different and every achievement is celebrated, please connect with us.