Eat, Sleep, Social Media, Repeat. As a disruptor brand, we’re always looking to do things differently, to think differently and challenge ourselves. As our Social Media Coordinator you won’t just be given our social channels to run, but instead you’ll take on the responsibility to strategise, execute and deliver on organic engagement, growth and performance across our brand and campaign marketing initiatives.
Our social media channels are the front of our business in many ways, so our Social Media Coordinator will have big ideas to both strengthen what we are already doing, and explore channels, placements or avenues we don’t even know about yet. As the main point of communication between our brand and our advocates you're able to easily foster genuine connections that go beyond just sending products out for content. You’re able to tell the difference, and be the difference between a great influencer partnership and a surface level one and work collaboratively to achieve a win/win relationship.
In this role you would be in charge of ideating, executing and managing all content on our social channels, alongside our expert creative and strategic teams. You will be full of enthusiasm and ready to collaborate, but also capable to work autonomously whenever necessary.
WHAT YOU LOOK LIKE
- You have at least two years experience in social media marketing, digital marketing or brand marketing.
- You have relevant tertiary qualifications or equivalent in marketing or public relations/communications.
- You have a working knowledge of all social media channels, and understand what content is appropriate for what channel and what results to benchmark.
- You have strong attention to detail, and have a passion for written copy. You are able to speak to customers with ease and efficiency maintaining or brand tone of voice.
- You understand numbers, and know how to effectively report back to the business each revenue stream from our organic channels
- You have some experience in content creation, you are able to grab your phone and shoot for Tik Tok or reels as required.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
In this role each day looks different, somedays you might be on set capturing behind the scenes footage of our shoots, or other days you will be brainstorming with the team some big ideas for our organic channels, no two days are the same. The key to success in this role is strong organisational skills and the ability to understand project management tools. We use Asana to make sure our team is always humming.
Social Media Marketing
- Work collaboratively within both the creative and performance marketing teams, responding to briefs or marketing plans with valuable social media strategy concepts and objectives.
- Create and respond to marketing briefs alongside the creative team to create content specific to social channels.
- Schedule all content for our social channels inline with the marketing calendar and our content strategy across all of our social media platforms including Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, TikTok.
- Manage the flow of content throughout the business using initiative to amplify in market messages as well as utilize and repurpose content across relevant channels.
- Balance the mix between campaign and hygiene content specific to each channel. You’ll know how to intertwine brand and campaign messages seamlessly keeping the audience perspective and revenue performance front of mind.
- Conceptualise and create blog content briefs that address brand, campaign and SEO objectives. Work with the creative, copy and eCom teams to keep our blog content relevant and performing.
- Manage and collate all user generated content. Keep up to date with UGC content tags in our backend to bring them through onto our product pages.
- Manage our ‘always-on’ content making mix to ensure we’re communicating the key fundamental messages of what makes our business amazing, and telling our brand story.
- Work closely with our PR agency, to align on social media strategy as well as repurpose paid and owned media opportunities on their respective channels.
Content, Collaborations and Community
- Manage all influencer and brand partnerships, including sourcing and liaising with advocates, sending products out as well as tracking the return of these products back to the business if necessary.
- Create meaningful relationships with influencers, content creators, brand and business partners. As the voice and face of our business, you’ll be able to negotiate collaborations by being assertive to the brands requirements yet courteous in your approach.
- Ensure that the content created by advocates through collaborations adhere to both our creative and tone of voice and brand guidelines.
- Work collaboratively with the customer service team on strategies and initiatives to grow and nurture our online community across each platform.
Reporting & Strategy
- Report on all social media channels and their impact on the business. Set and achieve clear goals against each content channel and brand content pillar.
- Provide post seasonal campaign analysis and reporting along with learnings and iterations for growth.
- As a link between our customers and our team, provide feedback to the product and marketing teams on performance and opportunities.
- Provide meaningful input to strategy meetings of ways to improve both performance and brand presence through social media.
- Report, monitor and adhere to product gifting and paid influencer budgets.
- Research and implement new ways to speak to our customer, through personalised and targeted content, thinking about seasonality and buying cycles.
At The Sheet Society, it’s more than a workplace, it’s a community. With that in mind, we’re committed to making sure our employees are as happy in the workplace as our customers are in bed. Which is why our perks include:
- Staff Parking and great public transport links to our newly renovated office in Brunswick
- Sweet Dreams Day - a day off on your birthday
- Weekly snacks and drinks on a Friday
- Communal kitchen providing, fruit, bickies, and lots of coffee
- Access to Wellbeing initiatives
- A social calendar with fun events held throughout the year
- Generous staff discounts
- Dog friendly Fridays
Be a part of an energetic and fast-growing business where every day is different, every achievement is celebrated, and we’re only just getting started.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that seeks to recruit, develop and retain the most talented individuals from a variety of backgrounds. We therefore encourage applications from all genders, races, religions, ages and sexual orientations, as well as parents, veterans, people living with disabilities, and any other groups that could bring diverse perspectives to our business.