Take a seat on our rocket ship and join us on our mission to change education around the world. We’re a rapidly growing SaaS company and are looking for a Head of Enterprise Sales to contribute to our sales growth by leading and coaching our Enterprise team across both new business and existing business.
You’ll also help to identify where our products need to go next to better serve our customers, focusing on their needs and defining how our cloud solutions can support enterprise customers in terms of growth and revenue.
Who we are?
Xplor and QK Technologies have recently joined forces to become an international team of over 140 people hailing from offices in Melbourne, Brisbane and London. Being part of the TSG and their Education vertical, both our brands share the passion for education and innovative technology and want to support those who make it great.
Our product suite is changing education by helping childcare services and educators easily manage and automate all aspects of their operations, as well as by connecting parents with their children's well-being and growth.
What will I be doing as a Head of Enterprise Sales?
Our Sales team drives our company’s growth by contacting, educating, and converting customers to use our products. This leadership role will see you at the forefront of our Enterprise team and take ownership of the Enterprise revenue objectives by driving key results for Sales Development, New Business and Existing Business. You’ll also add value by:
- Leading and guiding the Enterprise sales team and ensuring they are delivering outcomes that align with our company objectives and goals
- Providing strong leadership, vision and direction in support of our company mission and values
- Strategically supporting the Enterprise sales team to work across a large number of accounts and prioritise where opportunities exist
- Providing structured and ongoing coaching to continually upskill the Enterprise team, to hold product demonstration appointments with existing client accounts and use advanced discovery skills to understand individual child care providers’ goals
- Developing and innovating our product demonstration dynamically so that our Enterprise team can continue to solve real problems experienced by different stakeholders in a childcare business
- Educating our Enterprise revenue teams on additional product offerings and the problems they solve to increase multi-product usage amongst our customer base
- Developing marketing themed campaigns in conjunction with our marketing teams aligned with our narrative on why solving the problems that our software solves is important
- Becoming the company’s regional expert in child care centre issues, and coaching our Enterprise revenue teams on how to provide a creative approach to educating childcare centres on how our platform solves these problems
- Proactively staying ahead of industry advancements to pre-empt changing legislation
- Working with selected partners and industry bodies (e.g. ACA, ECA) to generate awareness and influence
What would make me a good candidate?
- You have a long track-record of success in solution-selling technology and SaaS products at a senior level with Enterprise clients
- Industry peers and former colleagues look up to you as a true leader and describe you as someone who can lead from the front and set vision and strategy for your teams
- You're very experienced in building and coaching sales teams. You also know what it takes to motivate people and get the best results out of your team while aligning closely with business needs
- You can demonstrate a successful track record in proactively growing sales pipelines and delivering predictable results
- You have a consultative, solution-oriented sales and a strong understanding of pains that are specific to business areas, such as growth, efficiency, cost-savings and budget allocations
- You’re an excellent articulator with strong presentation, negotiation and influencing skills
- You understand business metrics and how to map out daily activity of your team in a way that inevitably leads to reaching pre-set business goals
- You show awareness of your own strengths and areas for growth and development
- You’re self-directed with a passion to succeed and you can maintain motivation and drive when things become difficult
- Having a strong understanding of how a childcare centre runs would be a big plus
- Our core values resonate with you: Be Humble, Obsess Over Others, Think Deeply Move Quickly, and Embrace Change
- Be an Australian citizen or have eligibility and documentation demonstrating your right to work in Australia
What it means to work for us
How many companies can truly claim they are making the world a better place? We are one of a handful who is relentlessly working towards this noble goal. We are here to make education great.
Some of the other perks of working with us:
- Unparalleled opportunities to learn, with accelerated career development for high performers
- A collaborative, flat structured team environment with people who truly love what they do
- Regular social activities and celebrations
- 10 weeks Gender Neutral Paid Parental Leave benefit
- 3 days paid Volunteer Leave per year
- $1500 individual yearly L&D budget
- Childcare discounts, mental health support
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote working from anywhere in the world for 8 weeks per year for all roles
- Discounts to study an MBA in Innovation and Leadership
- Discounts on tech from Apple and JB Hi-Fi
Sheryl Sandberg once said, “If you're offered a seat on a rocket ship, don't ask what seat! Just get on.” We couldn't agree more. So, are you ready to get on board?
To start your application with us, please submit your CV and a cover letter and we will be in touch as soon as we can. Please include the word "moonshot" at the top of your cover letter so that we know you really took the time to read our job ad. Your contact is Stefan (Talent Partner).
Individuals seeking employment at our company are considered without regards to race, colour, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or sexual orientation.
Please also note that successful candidates will be required to obtain a Working With Children Check as part of their employment.