Creating moments of memorable fun through experiences you'll love. From milestone celebrations, unique catch ups or date nights at home, we're all about how you connect with the people, places & communities important to you.
From our founding team to the newest members, we’ve all personally seen the positive impact of time better spent with friends, family and colleagues. Today, we consciously and creatively focus our entire business on making this happen for others.
We do this by designing and delivering our own exclusive experiences which our customers discover through our purpose built platform. A platform that also not only enables but empowers our experience providers to ensure seamless experience delivery that delights. In our business, customer and provider experience is king.
We are the first global-scale experiences business taking a new approach to leisure time and how people spend their everyday lives. A high growth, venture capital backed, technology and data-focused consumer company based in Melbourne, Australia - and we’re taking our vision to the world!
Job OverviewDo you spend your life dreaming up incredible experiences, going to events and helping others have joyful moments?
Do you want to be part of a team that get to create new concepts and bring the coolest ideas to life?
Do you love the idea of supporting your team’s wildest dreams to go global for people everywhere to enjoy?
Do you truly believe that a company can improve human connection at the most fundamental level by recreating and inspiring people around their use of leisure time?
If you’re saying Yes, yes, yes to all of this you need to apply to join our Experience Design Team at AmazingCo.
About the Experience Design Team
The Experience Design Team at AmazingCo is the team that creates all of the new experience concepts to drive our company forward. They also run the schedule of which experiences will appear in each city - and when.
Part 1 = Creating New Experiences
- Each month, brand new experience formats are dreamed up and turned from idea sparks into reality by our team of expert experience creators.
Part 2 = Running the Global Schedule of Experiences
- Each month, in 60+ cities (and growing), we launch new experiences. The schedule is decided by and run by our Experience Design Team with execution support by our team of rockstar experience launchers.
We are looking for creative individuals who really get what makes an outstanding and memorable customer experience. Jump in and make a difference in a growing team!
Core responsibilities - what will you do?
NOTE - we are recruiting for both junior and senior roles, the day to day responsibilities will be tailored appropriately to role level
- BUILD HIGH QUALITY EXPERIENCES - take a lead role in the design and delivery of experiences (Senior), and support the delivery execution of new formats (Junior)
- CHASE AND USE FEEDBACK - seek customer insights and use it to make the experience even better
- RESEARCH the best providers, solutions and innovations
- ENHANCE EXPERIENCES THROUGH STORYTELLING - create engaging copy, interactive content and media to accompany our experiences
- Support administrative processes and customer touch points
- CREATE CONNECTION - help our customers better connect with people, places and communities through amazing experiences
- OBSESS OVER DETAILS - think through every element of the experience from the eyes of the customer, and make sure it’s designed seamlessly
- MAKE MEMORABLE MOMENTS - Relentlessly look for ways to squeeze WOW factor into the experience through memorable moments and unique surprises
- DOCUMENTING AND IMPROVING - Recording, refining and tweaking processes so that they can be scaled globally
- DREAM UP NEW FORMATS - create innovative new experience formats we can launch all over the world
- Manage your time effectively so that you are able to build amazing experiences within set timeframes
- Each experience you create, manager or support on will need to -
- Have all providers onboarded successfully onto our in-house booking platform
- Ensure cost of delivery ratios are met in accordance with the expectations for different experiences
- Consistently achieve NPS +90 scores
- You’ll also need to collect and manage feedback to help inform experience improvements
- Demonstrated creative experience - outline in your cover letter how your creative background is relevant to this role
- Examples of where you’ve planned and coordinated exciting experiences for your friends, family, and/or colleagues
- Experience in a customer facing sales or operational role
- Experience managing client and/or supplier relationships
- Demonstrate experience where attention to detail was required
- Tertiary qualification
- Experience in Events, Hospitality, or Tourism would be highly regarded
- Creative & resourceful
- Problem solving capabilities
- Detail obsessed
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Organised and able to manage work priorities
- Proactive and self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
- Professional and creative writing
- Pitching and negotiating with providers
- Confidence with Canva and a good eye for graphic design is a huge plus!
- Values alignment -
- Team player
- Positive vibes / good energy
- Love experiences !
- Smart, switched on
- Willingness to learn
- Customer mindset - driven by thinking about how to provide an amazing customer experience
- Motivated to do an outstanding job
- Attractive salary, based on experience
- Work from home flexibility. Most of our team are remote globally, and our HQ is a thriving and energy rich Abbotsford converted warehouse (and dog friendly!) office space. Close to trains, trams, great coffee and more
- A great workplace culture, with no red tape. If you have a great idea and want to try something, lets prioritise it and see if we can scale it against the KPI’s
- Big mission, real meaning: work in a business that seriously cares about culture and improving the experiences of our customers
- Learning and development opportunities, with even more career opportunities as we continue to grow. Plus you’ll work alongside experienced co-founders with existing success in building and growing startups
- We are an experiences business and we test everything we create on ourselves! Enjoy frequent team wide experiences and staff discounts across our portfolio
- Wind the week down with a beer, wine or non-alcoholic refreshment on Fridays. We bring a family attitude to work and all contribute to building our culture
- A fun and friendly workplace environment, with monthly social events and get-togethers
- Taking over the world... We’re not kidding, we really do have seriously ambitious growth plans and are really excited to find the next brilliant mind to join us. You bring your energy and we’ll pay it back in spades. Our people are everything.
Salary and employment status
- $55k - $100k We are looking for people with at least 3 years work experience for junior and senior roles - salary to reflect experience
- Permanent, full time
- Must have ongoing valid working rights in Australia
- Location - Melbourne - Home to our HQ & Founders
We are super excited about what we are building and can’t wait to find the perfect next fit for our growing family. If you think you have what it takes, or even some of this applies to you, we’d love to hear from you!