This job can be based in Melbourne or Brisbane!
Dubber is the world’s leading Unified call recording and Voice AI platform that enables every conversation to be captured and transformed into voice data to improve business performance. Voice data as a Service is revolutionising how service and solution providers engage customers to improve revenue and retention and how businesses satisfy critical needs ranging from compliance to sales and service performance improvement and documenting crucial conversations. Dubber is listed on the ASX (DUB) with offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Sydney, London, Oxford and Dallas.
Dubber is looking for a Customer Support Specialist who is focussed on delivering positive outcomes for customers. The role will balance excellent customer service with the analytical skills required to drive continuous improvement within the team. You will case manage customer tickets through to completion and engage with internal and external stakeholders to get the job done.
This role will see you supporting customers across the full range of Dubber products and services. You will interact with customers across phone, live chat and email so you must be able to effectively communicate across a range of mediums and work within a fast-paced environment with a strong customer mindset. This role will require you to work with customers in their Microsoft environments to enable Dubber products within Microsoft Teams and more.
The key focus areas and responsibilities of the role are:
- Responding to support queries, and escalating problems where appropriate.
- Providing information that our customers need in order to make the most of their service.
- Creating a friendly and efficient customer service experience.
- Using first-hand customer contact to identify solutions to problems and propose improvements.
- Providing customer insights required to drive product development to help Dubber become the leading platform for communications capture.
- Creating and maintaining internal and external knowledge articles.
- Writing post incident reviews.
- Assisting with reviewing and improving processes.
Skills and Experience
- You should have at least 2 years of customer service experience. Experience within telecommunications, particularly with supporting unified communication platforms, is highly desired.
- You should have sound knowledge of common help desk ticketing systems such as Zendesk or Salesforce.
- Can decipher logs such as PCAP and TAPI in Wireshark or similar tools.
- Comfortable with using Confluence and JIRA.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL and Active Directory.
- Current Microsoft IT Certification is highly desirable.
- Comfortable running scripts in tools such as PowerShell and interrupting and troubleshooting errors within PowerShell.
You are dedicated to giving customers a friendly and stress-free experience, and will jump straight in to learn our product range to provide the best assistance. You will be part of a global team with peers working across the globe covering different time zones.
You are an ideal candidate if:
- You thrive in a fast-moving environment.
- You are adaptable and can learn new concepts quickly.
- You enjoy working in a fun and friendly environment.
- You are proud of your work and enjoy celebrating successes and accomplishments.
- You like engaging with your colleagues as well as the customers you help.
- You are resilient and self-motivated.
- You are technically minded.
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture of leading together and curiosity resulting in extraordinary performance. Here at Dubber we dress for our day and everyone receives Dubster merch.
We have offices in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane CBD's which our teams enjoy working from and we also offer the flexibility to work from home.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.