Seer Medical is a team of experts in clinical science, biomedical engineering, and design tackling some of the most challenging problems in medical diagnostics. Founded in 2017, Seer has grown rapidly to deliver an at-home video-EEG-ECG service for seizure diagnostics and management that has now helped over 5,000 people around Australia find the cause of their seizures. We are passionate about empowering people to take control of their health by making gold-standard medical testing accessible and we’re looking for people who feel the same to join our team.
The health and technology content marketer will join the marketing team to develop content for digital and print materials including, but not limited to: the Seer Medical website, blogs and articles, lead generating landing pages, email communications, patient brochures, clinician brochures, eDetailers, and more.
The ideal candidate will be an excellent communicator with a passion for writing about technologies that change people’s lives.
We’re looking for someone to
- Be a storyteller and own messaging. We’re changing how healthcare is delivered with cutting edge technologies that help doctors and patients reach better health outcomes. We’re looking for someone who can weave our value propositions, features, and benefits into the broader picture of global healthcare systems. You will define the language we use in marketing material and within our products with great attention to the common language used among our audiences.
- Develop a deep understanding of our audiences and their challenges. You will help to define customer personas and prioritise their biggest challenges by demonstrating our awareness of the systems they operate in. Together, we will be addressing a niche audience within the healthcare sector in multiple international markets.
- Partner with the product team and support product launches. You’ll be a close partner to the team and understand our offering from the inside out. You will plan and write blog posts, email newsletters, patient and clinician brochures, help articles, sales collateral for our growth team, white papers, presentations - among other things - to support product launches of industry-leading medical technology.
- 5+ years experience as a content writer or marketer who has successfully delivered international results impacting both growth and retention through content marketing
- Strong content writing and marketing experience. You've supported multiple products and features from ideation to launch to adoption and you enjoy the process of content creation.
- Experience working closely and building trust with product teams. Close collaboration with our product managers, designers, and engineers will play an enormous role in your success.
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills, allowing you to successfully influence and communicate complex information clearly to client audiences as well as internal stakeholders. You are also comfortable drawing on research publications and other sources to support and craft messaging where appropriate
- Obsessive attention to detail
- BA in journalism, creative writing, English, or related field
What we offer
- An opportunity to work with the best of the best, solving life-changing problems
- Professional development and career growth
- Working in an inclusive environment that promotes diversity
- Competitive salary
>> Applicants must provide a portfolio of their relevant work experience to be considered.