Valiant is an innovative, award-winning platform connecting Australian business owners with the funding they need to grow and kick goals. How? With pioneering tech, a diverse panel of 80+ lenders and a talented team, we’ve revolutionised the lending game and empowered over 30,000 businesses.
What makes us different?
Applying for and securing finance is typically a struggle for business owners, but Valiant changes that completely. We bring the human touch to finance by making it accessible to Aussie SMEs and streamlining the traditional application process. While it can take months to get approved for business finance through a bank, Valiant can get to ‘yes’ in as little as a day, so our customers don’t have to wait indefinitely with plans up in the air. We also provide an end-to-end service, meaning we offer complete support to our customers from their initial enquiry through to settling funds.
The Performance Marketer role will sit within Valiant’s Marketing Team and focus on the continued growth and optimisation of our paid digital channels to meet our ambitious growth targets. Working closely with the wider team and reporting directly to the Director of Marketing you will influence direction and strategy while being the hands-on owner of our performance marketing channels.
- Creating and executing a strong performance marketing strategy & execution plan
- Developing and managing digital prospecting and remarketing campaigns
- Managing budgets and campaigns across all digital channels to drive strong return on investment and efficient CAC
- Ensuring successful planning, execution, optimization for key traffic KPIs via paid, organic & own media channels
- Identifying and testing new channels to continue to meet or exceed established critical metrics
- Working closely with the team to share funnel conversion improvement ideas, feedback & present results.
- A high level of ability and demonstrated experience in Google Ads, Facebook advertising and other advertising platforms
- Solid expertise in campaign and channel analysis and reporting, including Google Analytics experience.
- You possess excellent analytical skills and leverage data, analytics and customer behavior trends to drive action.
- Experience with Salesforce is also beneficial but not required.
- You are a highly goal-oriented individual and have excellent communication skills.
- You are open minded, curious and a strong problem solver.
- Seeking a collaborative fast paced environment
- Brand new pet-friendly office. Bring your furry friend to work!
- Funded Induction product training and on-going coaching and support
- Ongoing training, development and professional educational support. Take your career to the next level and become the best version of yourself.
- Inclusive, passionate and supportive team. Innovation thrives on diversity and so do we.
- Weekly Friday drinks and monthly events.
- Fun, open plan office space located in the heart of Surry Hills, steps away from cafes and restaurants
- Employee Assistance Program - Counseling