Put simply, we’re an Australian-born SaaS platform and one of 2022’s Best Places to Work in Australia and New Zealand. Headquartered in Melbourne, Australia, our ambition is to become the global industry standard procurement platform in the commercial construction industry.
We’re the market leaders in Australia & NZ, and are now extending our product into the UK. Last year we secured $20M in new investment to support our strategy, so it’s a really exciting time to be joining us.
At EstimateOne, we believe that by looking after our whole ecosystem of users, and balancing the needs of our team, our shareholders and the industry, we can achieve our vision to become a global leader in construction technology; famous for the positive impact on the industry we serve. To do that we'll need to make sure we're unlocking value from what we've already built while also inventing new stuff. It's equal parts optimisation and innovation.
Our established scaleup vibe keeps things lively. We’ve come a long way in 14 years, and seeing what we’ve achieved in that time, get’s us pretty excited for the next 14. We’re passionate about transparent and fair expectations and results and we have a commitment to creating a career defining place to work for all of our team.
About the role
EstimateOne intelligently connects the commercial construction industry, creating remarkable value for our team, our industry and our shareholders.
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to take ownership of our high-value Builder segment - think the companies with their names on the big cranes in the city.
As a Customer Success Manager you will:
- Spend a lot of time with customers understanding their needs and providing them with advice on their workflows,
- Support churn and renewals process for high-value Builder customers
- Onboard customers providing them with an understanding of product features, functionality and ROI.
- Actively work to improve how we onboard customers.
- Work closely with other Builder CSMs to roll out initiatives in order to boost the engagement of Builders and increase the value they get from EstimateOne’s products.
- Assist in the implementation of up-sell strategies for new products as they become available.
- Analyse engagement data to drive your activities and form processes to achieve high customer engagement and satisfaction.
- Collect feedback from customers about the products they use and provide context about this feedback to our product and design teams.
- Collaborate with other functions like Marketing, Customer Experience and Sales to ensure all aspects of the customer experience are considered.
- Contribute to the ongoing health of the CSM function at EstimateOne, engaging and learning from other CSMs in our business.
- We are looking for customer-oriented empaths with a passion for enabling customers to get the most out of the services they pay for. We want someone with (3+ years of) experience working in a Customer Success/Customer Experience role who
- Gets a kick out of helping customers and their colleagues focus on the “big-ticket items”.
- Is not afraid to roll up their sleeves to figure out a solution to problems facing our customers.
- Has a wide range of experience working with higher-value customers in a customer success capacity.
- Is ambitious yet authentic - wanting to win (as a team) and win fairly.
- Communicates in a frank and forthright manner.
- Embraces the teachable moment opportunities, and digs deeper for feedback and understanding
There’s more to working at EstimateOne than just creating game-changing technology for the construction industry. We know that to reach the lofty goals we set ourselves we need to look after our team, our shareholders and the industry we serve. These are just a few of the things we offer:
- Flexible working hours & the ability to WFH
- You don’t have to work full-time, but we’d love it if you did.
- $5,000 per year to put towards your professional development
- 5 days of entrepreneurial leave per year, to work on your side projects and make them come to life
- Paid Parental & volunteer leave
- Business-wide activities on a Friday afternoon, every 7 weeks (think escape rooms, drawing classes, lawn bowls, cooking classes)
- We also match NFP donations 2:1 - to name a few!
EstimateOne is an equal-opportunity employer committed to providing a work environment that embraces and values diversity and inclusion. Should you have any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application. As a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer, we also commit to responding to every applicant.