We’re on a mission. Here at FrankieOne we want to supercharge organisations to solve big problems and fight financial crime. Through a single API and dashboard, we connect our clients to hundreds of global identity and fraud-monitoring providers across the world. We make it easier for our clients to scale and provide them with one darn fine onboarding experience.
Having recently completed our Series A fund raise, we’re a team of 50 and we are seeking exceptional leaders to help us in the next stage of the Frankie journey.
You’re accountable for ensuring we deliver a high quality product to our clients. Your deep testing expertise and ability to project manage means that there is a slick testing process in place. You’re not afraid to challenge the norm but are also able to take on feedback and work in strong collaboration with our engineering, product and operations team.
Your ticket to success:
- Own quality assurance across Frankie. You will develop, manage and improve testing processing including the planning, co-ordination and ongoing control of the activities involved. You will also develop and define the suitable test methods and tools to be used. It’s your team - you tell us what you need.
- Be a technical manager and a people leader. You’re the technical manager and a people lead for your team. You will proactively manage and coach junior team members, achieving steady improvements in ways of working. You will walk the talk and be an advocate of our cultural values.
- Drive continuous improvement. You will set Quality KPI’s and provide clear, accurate and impactful testing result reports, including through dashboards. You will communicate these internally, building confidence.
- Drive automation. We’re also hiring an Automation Engineer and it will be your responsibility to work with them to prioritise areas to focus on and align automated testing with the overall test plan and execution.
- Release management. You have an eye for this; ensuring there is a quality handover from Delivery to the DevOps to Service Owners.
- Get stuck in. You’re not just here to lead (although that’s a very important part) but we do expect you to actively get involved with testing alongside your team.
In a previous life you have:
- Been involved in different forms of testing, both automated and manual. For example, unit tests, integration tests, end-to-end tests, regression tests
- Defined and implemented quality processes and metrics for a team.
- Built good knowledge of test management tools
- Good communication skills; both written and verbal
- Managed a team and have experience of mentoring juniors
- Been exposed to Continuous Delivery practices
- Experience working in a business with strict compliance obligations for example: ISO 2700 and PCI and have knowledge of some level of non-functional test skill around resiliency and performance testing.
- Some level of AWS and Linux awareness - and ideally have moderate knowledge in at least one programming language (although we’re not too concerned on which)!
Our ways of working
This full-time role will be based in either our Melbourne office in Docklands or in down-town Sydney. Both are high-energy co-sharing offices surrounded by lots of other startups and small tech companies.