Be part of an award-winning software organisation providing over 2000 global customers with fantastically presented insights to make data analytics easy-to-use, so people feel good about their business data.
Are you a superstar IT graduate keen to join a Customer Support Team as a Graduate Technical Support Analyst ? You thrive on helping customers solve their technical issues, and love to problem solve while working in a fact paced environment. Our software is MS SQL server based, we use our own mapping DB creation software and various techniques to create extraction and staging layers, and our help desk software is Jira (Atlassian).
During the 24 month graduate program, you will get real hands on exposure and experience across a myriad of scenarios, customers and responsibilities. In return for your hard work and fresh insights, we'll provide you with the support to accelerate your development, working on a wide range of challenging and interesting problems, and also provide you with the guidance to take your career in the direction you choose.
Industry or BI experience is a nice to have, and strong customer engagement skills are essential. It would great if you have some knowledge on SQL, data points integration, databases and/or data analytics from subjects undertaken as part of your course. You will need to be comfortable working remotely across client sites, and be willing to work closely with our USA and UK offices.
At Phocas, it isn't just about having the experience, skills and qualifications that makes someone successful. Culture, Attitude & Ambition play a massive part. Therefore we look for/want people who:
- are driven to succeed and have ambition
- are not afraid to use initiative
- are positive, coachable and bring a 'can do' attitude
- have sound business judgement, customer focus and passion
- demonstrate a great sense of humour
- possess excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, and a natural ability to explain or present complex topics in language that is easily understood by all
- be willing to help others, and be prepared to roll your sleeves up
- have planning and analytical skills, along with great time management
Currently we are only able to consider Australian Citizens, Australian Permanent Residents and New Zealand Citizens.
Phocas are ranked as a high performer on G2 Crowd and featured in Gartner's Front Runner Quadrant as a top BI vendor. We also have some of the happiest employees going around! In fact, Phocas has a 4.5/5 rating on Glassdoor, and in 2019 won the Culture Transformation Award from Human Synergistics in recognition of our constructive and positive culture (And, our 2021 culture measure results are even stronger than our 2019 ones!).
We expect results at Phocas, which is why we give so much in return! In addition to your paid leave, holidays, and superannuation benefits, we provide a heap of perks which include:
- Fun / Fulfilling: Awesome culture and meaningful work, along with great social and team building events
- Autonomy: Trusted to follow your passion and make it your own
- Growth: Opportunity to be more – for you and the business
- Wellness: We believe in a real work life balance and have a strong committment to flexibility and balance
- Health: We provide all APAC employees with a cash assistance towards private medical insurance every 12 months, and complimentary insurance benefits for Group Life & TPD Insurance, and Income Protection Insurance.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.
Phocas is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.