Stackla is the enterprise User-Generated Content (UGC) platform that puts customer stories at the heart of brand marketing. Through predictive intelligence and automation, Stackla identifies authentic, compelling content to strengthen consumer trust and deliver personalised experiences at scale.
Over 450 leading brands, including McDonald’s, Visa, Ford, Disney, Universal Music Group (and many more), use Stackla to identify their most powerful customer stories and align them with their key audiences.
With staff and offices in San Francisco, New York, Sydney and London, we serve a variety of verticals including travel, retail, not-for-profit, media and entertainment and proudly leverage technology partnerships with enterprise marketing platforms like Sitecore, AdRoll and Twitter.
About the Opportunity
We are now taking applications for our Sales Development program – Stackla | Accelerate.
The goal of our Accelerate program is to provide successful candidates with the foundations for a successful career as either a Sales Executive or a Sales Team Leader. This is an excellent opportunity for recent graduates or someone early in their sales career, looking to join a global business in rapid growth mode with market leading technology and a huge focus on Employee Experience (EX).
- Maintain a self-starter attitude while creating outreach strategies for new lead generation methods
- Manage and qualify inbound leads before passing them to the Sales Executives
- Anticipate needs by studying services and conducting market research to identify new leads
- Support senior sales teams and sales representatives on outbound strategies and lead generating efforts
- Attend trade conferences to showcase the Stackla product and develop new leads.
- Manage the administration of all leads and prospecting opportunities in Salesforce.
- Collaborate with sales teams by bringing innovative lead generation ideas to each weekly meeting
- A bright, highly motivated, self starter
- A recent University / College graduate with a BS/BA degree
- Passionate about an international career within the digital marketing / technology space
- An excellent communicator with strong presentation & listening skills
- Goal-oriented and results-driven
- A skilled problem solver with the ability to innovate and think creatively
- A collaborative teammate
- Experienced in sales, marketing or technology ideally, however this is not essential
- Competitive salary and commission structure
- Generous Holiday allowance
- Birthday day off
- Volunteer days
- Flexible work arrangements
- Paid parental leave
- The best tech and tools to do your job
Applicants, please note:
- Stackla is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, nationality, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
- You can view Stackla's Privacy Statement here.
- Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to those shortlisted.