Hi, We’re hipages. Australia's largest online tradie marketplace.
We're Australia's largest online tradie marketplace, where our team gets to help shape the on-demand tradie economy. Over 3 million Australians have used hipages where a home improvement job is posted every 20 seconds. Our purpose of Creating Happier homes through Effortless Home Improvement drives our curious, creative and energised team to achieve this.
How you make an impact:
You will lead the Growth Marketing function for Tradiecore, a SaaS product designed to ease the burden of everyday admin for tradie businesses. Part of the hipages Group, Tradiecore is a well-backed start-up venture that is set to become incredibly successful. You’ll have the chance to jump into the driver’s seat and direct its growth from an early stage - starting initially with driving adoption of free trials amongst hipages tradies, your remit will soon expand to monetisation, paid acquisition, inbound marketing, content marketing, partnerships, viral loops, referral programs, onboarding, scaling Aha moments and more.
You add value by:
- You’ll obsess over Growth. You’ll maintain a laser focus, ruthlessly prioritising user growth, and you hold yourself accountable for growth targets.
- You’ll build the growth roadmap. Short-term results are important, but building out the 12-24 month plan for Tradiecore users and revenue growth will give confidence and help secure future funding and resources.
- You love delving into Data & Experimentation. Your ability to pull apart user data, create growth experiments and analyse a marketing campaign will be critical.
- You’ll maximise the ROI from the Tradiecore marketing budget. ARPU, CAC, LTV and ARR are not acronyms to you, they are your native language. Every decision you make will be based on maximising the return on marketing investment.
- You’ll bring together Marketing, Sales and Product. You’ll be supported by the central hipages Group marketing team, and you will be responsible for providing clarity and keeping them updated on the latest happenings in Tradiecore. You will also need to build strong, respectful and highly collaborative relationships with Product, Sales and Marketing team members in order to achieve your objectives.
- 5+ years experience in roles primarily focussed on user growth for startup / scaleup businesses.
- Proven expertise in marketing SaaS products to small-to-medium sized businesses.
- A deep understanding of 4-5 of the following disciplines, and a working knowledge of / desire to learn the rest: product marketing, user insights, customer journey mapping, B2B lead generation, B2B lead nurturing, Inbound marketing, affiliate marketing, content marketing, landing page management, sales funnel optimisation, growth marketing, product-led growth, performance marketing or partnerships.
- Knowledge of / experience in website management and using content to maximise conversion throughout the marketing and sales conversion funnels.
- Experience in any or all of the following will be highly regarded: MixPanel, Looker, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Segment
- Experience working in a cross functional team and / or collaborating with a sales team is highly favoured.
Take a look inside our home:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit, and snacks;
- Inspiring office and location-based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, company parties, and teaming activities - the best in town!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!