Because you should have the opportunity to make an impact on a business and in doing so, carve out the career you are passionate about. Joining Plenti is taking control of your personal growth and choosing to work with some of the best and brightest minds. It is accepting that industry change is inevitable and it's better to be the one driving it than it is to be trying to catch up.
With this mindset we've come a long way in a few years… achieving things like: winning over 30 awards for positively changing how people access finance; helping over 15,000 households install solar on their roofs; increasing our lending by over 100% over the last year; and adding >50 new staff to the team over the past year.
Our ambitions are huge and we've only just begun...
Who are we?
We come from a diverse range of backgrounds, both professionally and personally. We are always open to new ideas and believe success comes through collaboration and challenging ideas. We are passionate about what we do but believe that for one to truly foster this passion you have to look after yourself as well.
What is Plenti?
Plenti is a fast-growing fintech, helping its customers achieve their life goals by delivering fast and fair automotive, renewable energy and personal loans. Plenti is on a mission to be Australia’s best lender.
What will you be doing?
• Overseeing the work of multiple digital product scrum streams
• Coach and build capability of a team of product managers
• Help to craft the product vision and convert that into a concrete strategy: the design, implementation, and delivery of new products/features, as well as delivery new functionality to existing features
• Championing the voice of the customer, focusing on solving critical customer problems of high strategic and commercial importance
• Helping business leadership to identify, launch and grow new streams
• Participate in customer research, validation, and analysis to identify new opportunities for new and existing features and functionalities
What will you bring to the role?
• Extensive experience with product and software development in an agile environment
• Experience managing multiple product teams and product managers / product owners Strong collaborator, focused on customer and business outcomes
• Strong leadership, analytical, prioritization and negotiating skills
• Highly collaborative with demonstrable communication and stakeholder management experience Comprehensive understanding of user experience and omni-channel customer journeys
• Solid problem-solving capacity with a focus on outcomes
• Strong understanding of software engineering / architecture to comprehend and challenge / qualify proposed technical solutions with the team and third-party vendors
• Passion and drive to make an impact and help to lead the product function
What's life like at Plenti?
Working at Plenti means joining a team that is high-performing, diverse, customer-focused and collaborative. It’s a place where everyone can make it happen and share in the results and rewards.
If being in a dynamic industry as part of a market-leading fintech sounds like you, then come help us positively reshape Australia’s financial eco-system. Our start-up culture fosters innovation, entrepreneurship, leadership and your career progression. We have a purpose our people believe in, and genuine values that come from deep within our business.
Flexible working arrangements? Celebrating wins together (and sharing the odd loss!)? Tick, tick. It's all part of a workplace culture that is hardworking but fun and supportive of our people and their goals as we work together to build Australia’s best lender.