Dubber is a successful Aussie technology start-up, founded in 2011 by three friends who wanted to solve how expensive it was to record business conversations and make it easier to retrieve recording data. Fast forward to today, and Dubber is ASX listed, one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies globally and the world leader in unified call recording and voice AI cloud offerings. Our headquarters are in Melbourne, with offices in Sydney and Brisbane, as well as in the UK and USA.
We believe the Dubber journey has just begun and that this is a great time for you to join us. We’re in an exciting growth phase, and you have an opportunity to help us scale and mature the business on a foundation of strong values and a clear strategy.
This is your chance to create and execute critical market and internal-facing communications, assets, collateral and more for one of Australia's and the world's leading growth businesses in the fast-moving Software Communications & Collaboration product markets.
You'll work closely with and learn from marketing leadership and key stakeholders within Product and Sales, reporting to the Heads of Communications. You will be the 'go-to-communications expert' working closely cross-department to develop content and communications that will demonstrate the Dubber difference to our global customers, partners and audiences. You will be an excellent copywriter that can create a range of global communication and content materials to support go-to-market customer campaigns, which could include assets such as press releases, blogs, FAQs and video scripts.
Additionally, you will create operational customer communications,, including eDM comms and blogs and provide a copywriting lens on product marketing material to help drive adoption, knowledge and usage. You'll have the ability to communicate technical information in a human and engaging manner.
You will work with global and regional stakeholders to identify core media and communication opportunities that align and support Dubber's growth ambitions. The successful candidate will need to build great relationships across our business, both locally and globally.
Key focus areas and responsibilities of the role
- Writing and producing marketing assets from web content to blogs, collateral, presentations and more
- You’ll know how to strike the right balance between optimising content for the web and search and speaking in an authentic and human way
- Working closely with the Product Marketing Director, CMO & reporting to the Head of Communications, you’ll take the Dubber brand voice and ensure it’s consistently expressed across brand and product assets and initiatives - from website, customer and marketing comms, partner comms, product comms etc.
- The ability to consistently generate original ideas, craft attention-grabbing headlines, and regularly deliver rich content
- Working closely with Product Marketing to help produce compelling Sales GTM collateral such as sales proposal templates, partnership collateral, demand generation copy, use case guides and customer case studies
- Support by informing and executing across our entire content strategy – including key elements for PR, industry and analyst engagement and support social presence. You’ll do this by working with our regional marketing leads and teams
- Work proactively to identify content opportunities and or gaps and deliver high-quality content solutions
- Gather informative insights for newsworthy blogs and articles through observation and research
- Support the discovery, ideation and execution of podcasts and other non-text channels as communication channels
- Over time as your understanding grows, you'll help shape our voice and messaging to customers as we change the Unified Communications Recording and Voice Data as a Service industry
Skills and Experience
- Min 3+ yrs experience in a similar role
- A proven writer of great content in PaaS, SaaS and tech. Preferably you’ve been or are a journalist. At a minimum, you’ll be publishing content with high-frequency today
- Must have technical writing experience. A strong ability to turn technical information into easy to read customer comms
- Tertiary qualification in communications, public relations, journalism or a related field
- Outstanding written and verbal communications skills with an ability to think critically
- Previous experience in a similar role within a technology/SaaS business
- The ability to work autonomously and as part of a team and effectively manage time and prioritise workload
- Detail-oriented, organised and capable of handling multiple initiatives and communicating priorities to stakeholders
- You know how to strike the right balance between optimising content for the web and search and speaking in an authentic and human way
- A technology marketing native, familiar content marketing essentials such as audience targeting, channel mix and SEO
- Must love writing and be a ‘Do-er’
Why should you join Dubber?
Dubber offers a competitive salary and everyone joins as an owner with share options which drives our culture of leading together and curiosity resulting in extraordinary performance. Here at Dubber we dress for our day and everyone receives Dubster merch.
Our newly refurbished Melbourne office features end-of-trip facilities, stand-up desks, city views and has a fully stocked kitchen and bar. Whether it's a freshly made coffee, mid morning snack or Friday afternoon drink we have you covered!
Inclusion is important to us, and we like to keep things fun, so we have Friday Drinks, BBQ's, Team Lunches and more. Check out our website to see why our team love being Dubsters.
We will be reviewing applications as they come in so don't wait to apply! Reach out to [email protected] for a confidential chat or if you have any questions.
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.