Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has millions of active customers globally and is offered at the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
At Afterpay, we believe Loyalty is a feeling delivered through experience that drives an economy in which everyone wins. As Afterpay’s Loyalty Strategy & Insights Lead, you will play an integral part in delivering on this vision by helping to manage an powerful customer platform that will differentiate and enable Afterpay’s continued business growth.
The purpose of this role is to help lead the commercial strategy and insights of our customer engagement programs, including our Global Loyalty Program, Pulse, in ANZ. You will be the regional expert, providing customer, business and industry insights to the Global Strategy, Product and sales teams to innovate and drive accretive value for our consumers and merchants.
We are much more than our job descriptions, but here’s where you will begin…
- Lead the business strategy for Pulse, Afterpay’s Global Loyalty program ANZ; developing region-specific strategies that build off the global loyalty vision to deliver accretive impact to Afterpay, our merchants and our customers
- Partner with Analytics to manage program review and insights reporting in market; championing loyalty goals, opportunities to deliver against performance objectives
- Own and execute program merchant offer strategy and procurement, including consumer offers testing agenda and securing merchant offers in partnership with in-market sales teams
- Develop program case studies and insights presentations for in-market teams as needed to gain internal or external support for program needs
- Identify and establish new working processes across cross-functional partners, build tools and templates as necessary to support program management and growth
- Partner with Business Development or Sales teams to vet and negotiate partnership opportunities
- Recommend optimization and growth opportunities across program design, customer experience and CRM strategy grounded in market insights and analytics; collaborating and influencing regional and global cross-functional partners to achieve aligned vision
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You are a creative, strategic and curious thinker who always think customer first.
- You have experience designing and executing innovative consumer engagement programs and delivering against strategic consumer roadmaps (7+ years of experience)
- You are data-driven and analytical; you can translate complex data into actionable insights to hit program and company goals
- You have proven record of influencing and collaborating effectively across a global cross-functional partners
- You are an effective storyteller with experience presenting insights and recommendations to senior stakeholders
- You will bring your deep understanding of Retail / Direct to Consumer / B2B business strategy and business development
- You can thrive in fast-paced environments, adapt quickly to shifting priorities and are comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.