We believe the financial system has become bloated and inefficient so we’re using technology and data to give value - and power - back to the consumer. Our ambition is huge and the only way we can achieve it is by bringing together the best people in the world. That's where you come in.
Who are we?
Plenti is Australia's leading technology-led consumer lending and investment business. We are on a mission to challenge the status quo. We have opened-up consumer credit to everyday Australians. We are also disrupting the automotive, renewable energy, personal and legal loan markets. We’ve funded $1bn+ in loans and earlier this year we listed on the ASX, raising funds to help take our business to the next level.
What you will be doing?
• Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, B2B you will play a a key role supporting the growth of our broker, renewable and legal finance sales teams
• Manage the implementation of Account Based Marketing (ABM) activities to win and retain key accounts
• Manage Inbound Marketing (IB) campaigns across email, social and events to activate, nurture and engage our base of 10,000+ accredited partners
• Manage content development for B2B channels (including articles, case studies and calculators) and amplify our content reach via our content hubs and social media platforms
• Manage the production of video assets for B2B marketing campaigns (organic and paid) including video case studies, testimonials, webinars and how to videos
• Design and development of sales enablement collateral (e.g. sales playbooks, presentations, brochures etc.)
• Design and development of email nurture campaigns to improve sales team efficiency and ensure more effective sales conversations with prospects
• Support sales and product teams with Go To Market (GTM) plans for new product and experience launches
• Manage staging of internal and external events with the broker, renewable and legal sales teams
What will make you successful in this role?
• You are an ambitious B2B marketer at an early stage in your career: we're less concerned about the number of years you've been working and more interested in the impact you have had
• At this early stage in your career you are focused on becoming a well-rounded marketer and will be comfortable wearing many hats, however, a background in email and CRM marketing will provide a solid base for you to succeed in this role
• This is a genuine "hands on" role: we're small team of highly-talented marketers and we rely on everyone to contribute to the production of content and campaigns
• You are "Ready Day 1" to start delivering: this is not a role where you can take months to get your feet under the desk, we have a clear plan for the next 6 months and you will need you be able to deliver on these as you learn the nuances of our market and audience on the fly
• You are a problem-solver: you are an analytical thinker who is adept at getting to the source of the problem
• You will possess a high level of energy and an aptitude for learning: you will be supported by 2 senior marketing managers who take pride in helping to develop and coach the next generation of B2B marketing talent
• You possess strong interpersonal skills: you are comfortable communicating and coordinating with team members across all levels of the business
• You possess a customer-centric mindset: always thinks about how we can better interact with our customers
• You are a team player and know how to bring a sense of fun to work every day
What's life like at Plenti?
• We value openness and ideas more than anything else - it doesn't matter who you are in the business, we want your input
• Your career at Plenti is what you make it - there are Plenti of career opportunities to match your own plan for growth - so you can grab them and run
• A phenomenal group of driven and intelligent colleagues
• A sincere purpose which every person truly believes in
• Flexible working arrangements
• Monthly company events
• Employee Assistance Program
• Sometimes we even head out and race boats against one another!
• Ultimately, a hard working but enjoyable environment, where everyone strives to ensure we offer great products to customers and grow rapidly