Finder is one of Australia’s largest digital advertisers, with digital media strategy, buying and optimisation managed in-house by our experienced team. A key growth area for Finder is the scaling of our paid media investments across niches that we manage globally - cryptocurrency, share trading, shopping & money transfers and also our investments into new markets, specifically New Zealand and Canada.
As a Digital Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for setting and executing paid media strategies, with an objective of improving ROAS and growing paid revenue & margin. You’ll have the freedom to explore working across a variety of channels, from search to paid social to display. Our in-house designer and video team are available to support you in bringing your strategies to life.
- Develop media strategies to ensure we hit performance targets - covering search, social, display etc
- Prioritising investments into new niches and markets
- Performance marketing campaign optimisation and management
- Evaluating and testing new channel opportunities
- Working with publishing teams to create high-converting landing pages
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Solid experience managing media activity from strategy through to execution and evaluation across digital channels including search, social, display and video.
- Advanced Excel and data analysis skills.
- Ability to evaluate and prioritise different opportunities.
- Data-driven approach, with a test and learn mindset
- Thrives working in a dynamic environment with a focus on blue-sky thinking, testing and learning.
- You’re adaptable and enjoy working in an agile environment
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.