Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Founded five years ago in Sydney, Australia, Afterpay has over 11 million active customers globally and more than 64,000 of the world’s best retailers around the world including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins.
Afterpay is completely free for customers who pay on time – helping people spend responsibly without incurring interest, fees or extended debt. Afterpay empowers customers to access the things they want and need, while still allowing them to maintain financial wellness and control, by splitting payments in four, for both online and in-store purchases. Afterpay is deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers. We are focused on supporting our community of shoppers.
We trust in the next generation and share a vision of a more accessible and sustainable world in which people are rewarded for doing the right thing.
As Afterpay’s Team Assistant - Relationship Management, you’ll support our Enterprise Relationship Management team with a range of activities, such as following up with merchants for outstanding items, preparing a range of written documentation and helping to coordinate marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity for a dynamic and proactive individual who has ambitions to progress into an Account Management role in the future.
This is a maternity leave cover role for 9 months, with an estimated start date of early May.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Support merchant partners in accessing our Shop directory, social media, CRM and other channels through the collection of assets and booking exposure
- Work with the Marketing team to ensure campaign activity is briefed to merchant partners and that required materials and details are submitted on time
- Support post-campaign marketing reviews and business reviews
- Work with the team on campaign and pipeline management
- Manage administrative requests from merchants, including updating bank details & changes of ownership
- Document process maps for administrative requests in order to deliver continuous process improvement
- Support the end to end process for merchant contract administration, ensuring that all key areas have been addressed and all stages are managed and recorded through Salesforce
- Support the collection of competitor activity & intelligence for internal reporting
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be deeply committed to delivering positive outcomes for customers and passionate about shaping the future of Afterpay.
- You will have a passion for managing multiple concurrent projects and executing on tight deadlines
- Your head will be abuzz with things we should be doing - following prescribed processes, while looking for opportunities for improvement, and handling sensitive information discretely and professionally
- You ideally have some experience supporting Sales or Marketing teams
- Your excellent communication skills and attention to detail will be put to good use
- Your ability to act with a sense of urgency with high-priority needs will be tested
- You like to keep it real with your actions, be brave with your decisions, do the right thing for all our stakeholders and shape the future with excitement
How we reward you. We are a purpose-led, outperforming organisation and will reward you for your performance. We pride ourselves on fairness and offer a competitive total reward package made up of salary, incentives and benefits including the opportunity to enrol in our share matching plan.
We have a strong focus on health and wellbeing at Afterpay as we aim to support you to succeed in both your career and personal lives, such as providing employees with a corporate membership to Headspace. We also offer a generous parental leave policy and are proud to support working parents with up to 24 weeks of paid leave (AU only)
We value diversity and a collaborative and inclusive environment where everyone feels they belong is important to us.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.