Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements. We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having been ranked the 2nd fastest growing Technology Business in Australia (and 4th fastest in APAC) in the Deloitte Fast 50/500 (2019) and winning the inaugural Finder Green Award (2020).
We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners. We’re also recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
What will you do
Reporting to the Head of Product, you will be an innovative and collaborative
UX Designer and act as the voice of the user, you will work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to help deliver our exciting Product roadmap.
- Be part of a dedicated cross functional squad with a specific Product mission where you can design creative solutions, high fidelity designs and prototypes, run user research and validation and drive the overall UX and Design methodologies within the team.
- Conduct comprehensive customer research (e.g. user testing, interviews, contextual enquiries and surveys) and other forms of qualitative and quantitative research.
- Use research insights to develop journey maps, process flows and product improvements and recommendations.
- Proficiency in using design tools such as Figma, Adobe Creative Suit, Sketch, Zeplin and invision.
- Ability to communicate and present your design rationale in a compelling and convincing manner to your squad and stakeholders.
- Be data driven and use insights to inform decisions
What we are looking for
- 5 years + experience in a UX Design role
- Analytical & data driven (both quantitative and qualitative) and can turn insights into actions
- Experience in experimentation and multivariate testing
- Background of experience with applying principles of design thinking, lean and agile methodology as well as UX design frameworks and best practice
- A driven self-starter with a focus on human-centred design thinking
- Genuine drive and enthusiasm for continuous optimisation
- Proven record leading a product through the entire product development process
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast paced environment and be adaptable to change
- Be a collaborative team player and encourages cross-functional communication
- Experience in a rapidly growing company or within financial services would be beneficial
- Embodies our Brighte Values: Deserve the Customer, Brighter Together, Be Human, Call the Ball, and Think Big Stay Green
More reasons to work for us- Brighte Perks
- Competitive salary and opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Option Plan- we want to build a successful company and success means creating and sharing this value together
- Awesome team culture
- We offer flexible working options to support the Whole You
- Competitive Parental (including secondary) leave policy
- An inclusive workplace where we celebrate diversity
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes 6 sessions for financial, work, relationship, or wellbeing support
- We celebrate and shine a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories through our Brighte Stars Recognition and Reward program
- We like to surprise, delight, and have fun together through social and team events
- A well-stocked pantry with lots of goodies, including daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yoghurt, Tim Tams and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home
- We have beer, Kombucha and wine on tap and a ping pong table (of course)
- End-of-Trip Facilities available for bicycle parking, and showers with towels and hair dryers provided
If you’re ready to step into a business and culture that will challenge and excite you, apply now and let’s make a difference together!