Who is Sidekicker
Sidekicker is one of Australia’s most exciting home-grown startups.
Launched in 2013, and backed by SEEK with 6 offices across Australia and New Zealand, Sidekicker is now Australia and New Zealand’s largest online staffing platform, using technology to radically improve how businesses hire and manage casual, temporary and contract staff.
Sidekicker employs over 10,000 casual staff, or Sidekicks, seamlessly connecting them with businesses hiring staff across hospitality, events, office admin, industrial and promotions.
We are at a pivotal point of our journey, with lots of exciting change ahead. We are looking for future leaders to take our business to the next level. If you want to be part of driving disruption, working in a fun and fast-paced environment with the best and brightest from across the technology industry then read on...
Find out more about Sidekicker by visiting: https://sidekicker.com
Sidekicker is looking for an experienced Product Manager to join our growing Product team and be a driving force behind the future of our platform.
The Product team is responsible for delivering a world-class, seamless experience to our customers. We strive to understand our customer's needs, design beautiful & intuitive interfaces, and build a robust platform that continuously disrupts the industry.
Our business is growing and this role will be a key addition to the team with a great opportunity to impact our path forward.
Day-to-day the role entails:
- Interact with customers and collaborate cross-functionally around the business to uncover needs, identify and prioritise opportunities, deliver impactful value, and influence change.
- Set the strategic direction and goals for your multi-disciplinary team.
- Lead discovery work and direct product design through user research and testing.
- Manage the delivery of new features from initiation, through development, to testing and launch.
- Become an expert in industry trends and competing solutions
- A minimum of 3 years in a product management role.
- Experience in product discovery, building product roadmaps, and setting team goals.
- Growth mindset and curiosity. Motivated by uncovering and solving problems, challenging existing approaches, and experimenting with different solutions to get it right.
- Customers are at the heart of everything you do. Proactively communicate and work with customers to solve real customer problems in impactful ways.
- A self-starter. Own and lead product initiatives end-to-end from discovery, through prioritization and ideation, to rollout.
- Great communication and influencing skills. Comfortable working with, getting feedback from, and articulating priorities to a range of stakeholders.
- Decision making skills. Clearly articulate tradeoffs and risks and solve problems through critical thinking.
- Insights and data driven. Comfortable collecting, analyzing, distilling, and sharing qualitative and quantitative insights that drive action.
- Passionate about improving the world of contingent workforce and helping workers and employers do their best work.
What you'll love about working at Sidekicker
- Working for a fast growing, well funded market disrupting business that is leading the way in changing the casual staffing industry
- Highly motivated, hard-working and talented co-workers in a fun office environment
- An empowered culture where you can make an impact and implement change quickly and effectively
- Learning and development opportunities for personal and career growth
- We offer great flexibility
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We stand out from the crowd because we invest in our entire ecosystem from staff to business customers and Sidekicks. Yeah, sure, we run an amazing platform, but we know that the secret sauce to success is making sure everyone has a voice, and everyone is represented and respected.
At Sidekicker, we are committed to an inclusive culture that values the diversity of thought, opinion and background and where all employees have equal access to opportunities. We love that our current team is made up of more than 20 different cultures and we are excited for this representation across our business to continue to grow.
If you need any modifications, please let our talent team know and they will be happy to assist.
So, what are you waiting for?
- If you are interested, please apply by submitting your CV and cover letter