Brighte is Australia’s leading point of sale finance platform for solar, batteries & home improvements.
We’re recognised as one of Australia’s leading fintech companies, having been ranked the 2nd fastest growing Technology Business in Australia (and 4th fastest in APAC) in the Deloitte Fast 50/500 (2019) and recently winning the inaugural Finder Green Award (2020).
We’re a high performing team that is backed by Airtree Ventures, Mike Cannon-Brookes’ Grok Investments, Kim Jackson and Scott Farquhar’s Skip Capital as well as Qualgro Partners. We’re also recognised as a leading FinTech by the Australian Financial Review, Fintech Business Awards and KPMG & H2 Ventures in their Fintech 100 list.
We continue to expand into exciting new products and channels that support vendors and their customers in the energy & home improvement industries, and we have only just started on what we want to achieve.
We’re customer centric, innovative, accountable and inclusive, with a passion to make a difference.
About the role
We’re looking for a star sales rep to prospect and convert outbound and inbound business leads. You will have the freedom to manage your own territory and sales verticals, and the opportunity to quickly progress to Team Lead.
The primary responsibility of the ISR is to generate new business via outbound calls and processing inbound leads. As our business expands into new industry verticals you will be pivotal in educating our B2B target audience on the benefits of our finance solution, becoming a subject matter expert in your industry focuses.
In this role you’ll have the opportunity to upskill in various sales and marketing areas, while earning a competitive salary + commission as well as an opportunity to participate in the Employee Share Option Plan.
What you will do
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls with potential business customers
- Build and cultivate relationships with prospective vendors and customers
- Manage inbound leads and qualify potential prospects
- Ensure the CRM (Salesforce) is kept up to date including lead record creation, conversion and campaign/prospecting activity
- Work with the Marketing team to execute various strategic campaigns
- Work with Brighte BDMs to target key territories and verticals, handover accounts, and align sales efforts strategically
- Work to agreed KPI's (new business and retention)
- Ensure all inbound vendor enquiries are responded to within set SLAs
- Comply with all regulatory legislation and company policies as applicable
- Additional ad hoc tasks and activities as required
What are we looking for
- A hunter who thrives on creating new business opportunities and smashing targets
- 2+ years in a telephone-based sales role, preferably in the financial sector
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of the needs of the customer and articulate the value of our finance solutions
- Ability to build and manage new business pipeline
- High attention to detail
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Effective time management and planning skills
- Ability to manage your own workload
- Salesforce experience desirable
- Intermediate IT skills
More reasons to work for us - Brighte Perks
- Competitive salary and opportunity to participate in our Employee Share Option Plan- we want to build a successful company and success means creating and sharing this value together
- Awesome team culture
- We offer flexible working options to support the Whole You
- Competitive Parental (including secondary) leave policy
- An inclusive workplace where we celebrate diversity
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program, which includes 6 sessions for financial, work, relationship, or well-being support
- We celebrate and shine a light on our accomplishments and everyday victories through our Brighte Stars Recognition and Reward program
- We like to surprise, delight, and have fun together through social and team events
- A well-stocked pantry with lots of goodies, including daily fresh fruit, espresso coffee, yoghurt, Tim Tams and many more snacks to make work feel a little more like home
- We have beer, Kombucha and wine on tap and a ping pong table (of course)
- End-of-Trip Facilities available for bicycle parking, and showers with towels and hair dryers provided
If you’re ready to step into a business and culture that will challenge and excite you, submit an application to [email protected] and let’s make a difference together.