Afterpay has transformed the way people pay by allowing shoppers to receive products immediately and pay in four simple installments over a short period of time. The service is completely free for customers who pay on time - helping consumers spend money responsibly, without incurring interest, fees or revolving and extended debt.
Afterpay is on a mission to power an economy in which everyone wins 🚀
This is a unique opportunity for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to influence many aspects of our business through constant improvement of our quality processes in the evolution of our core consumer facing systems. This is an exciting opportunity to make a direct, tangible impact on our product and work on projects that are pivotal to our team’s success and our company’s growth.
- Responsible for designing, building and owning the automation test suites for both existing monolith and microservices.
- Testing, identifying and diagnosing functionality errors and faults in systems, and programming code within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure systems perform to specification
- Creating and reviewing technical documentation such as procedural, instructional and operational guides and manuals, technical reports and specifications and maintenance inventory systems
- Assisting in troubleshooting, diagnosing, testing and resolving system problems and issues
- Developing, conducting and providing technical guidance and training in application software and operational procedures
- Responsible for reviewing engineers’ acceptance criteria for the feature card while kicking off features
- Responsible for gathering business requirements and implementing a testing plan
- BA/MS/PhD in computer science or equivalent field
- Minimum of 5 years experience of relevant experience
- Experience in designing and implementing automation test framework
- Experience in Manual and automated testing
- Experience in understanding and reviewing code as part of the assurance program regarding unit & component tests
- Enthusiastic about solving business problems with technology
- Excellent written & verbal technical communication skills
How to Apply:
We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re brave, if you’re committed to doing the right thing and excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing conducted virtually. Where possible and in line with DH Covid-19 restrictions, we are transitioning to in-office onboarding for all new starters on day one. Similarly, employees have started transitioning to 2 days per week in the office.