MyDeal.com.au is a leading online marketplace that focuses on supplying “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden products, appliances and more). As an online marketplace, we connect our customers with over 1 million products sold by many leading Australian retailers.
Shipping content! Publishing regularly whether short or long form content to drive acquisition, engagement or customer success. Join at the early stages of our journey, you’ll play a big role in shaping our voice and early customer success.
- Build it: Research, Plan/scheduling, Create content, Publish content
- Measure it: You love data and can track, analyse and report on your content
- Learn and iterate: Form insights and continuously improve the content and the community consuming it
- Research our market and customers to understand needs and develop content
- Own our social media presence and play a big role in creating our brand voice
- Develop sales and customer success materials to showcase the product and customer success stories
- Develop lead generation ideas and content that will appeal to the customer segments that we target
- Working with collaborators and where required, manage freelancers and agencies for content development and delivery
- All about creating impact with your writing and can reference metrics to demonstrate impact
- A natural wordsmith, you’’ easily navigate between scrutinising the “micro” (e.g., word choice) and the “macro” (does this email have a clear message) of our content
- Know all about segmentation and how to write for it
- Powerful storyteller able to build a relationship with a customer through your content
- You know all the optimisation tactics that drive engagement and sales
- Comfortable to mix the strategic with the creative
- Adaptive and flexible to changing business priorities.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV and folio.
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.