About the Role
Transformation team at Whispir is leading efficiency innovation within the business and operational excellence. We are responsible for digitalisation of business processes and operationalisation of product ensuring Whispir business processes are reimagined, automated and scalable to support our ambitious growth strategy.
As the new addition to the Group Services Division, we are still formulating the team and building our ways of working and structure from ground up. We are looking for candidates who enjoy working in a greenfields role, contributing to how the team operates, thrive in ambiguity and are determined to get the job done.
Contribute to the success of Whispir by providing sales teams with the right knowledge, assets, tools and processes to maximise every sales opportunity. You will collaborate on the Inside Sales, Sales and Pre-Sales processes end-to-end including needs analysis, content development/creation, training delivery, communication, optimisation, and outcome assessment.
We are after someone who is willing to take on a challenge and see it through to the end. If you are a curious, customer focused person who is passionate about sales in a fast growing SAAS company we are interested in hearing from you!
What you’ll do
You will partner with all fields of the go-to-market team to drive growth and sales excellence by providing world class sales tools, techniques and customer connection strategies.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Build and implement an online sales training curriculum for new hires as well as the existing field teams
- Develop, execute, and optimise enablement programs to improve the capability and effectiveness of our Sales teams and drive revenue outcomes. Including: Sales Assets, Sales Training, on-demand courseware development, playbooks and customer facing collateral to support sales conversations.
- Build, execute and optimise sales onboarding programs, online & in person learning content and sales soft skills curriculum.
- Develop and execute on the communication framework and supporting processes that enable Sales teams to be kept up to date with new products, features and processes.
- Use performance data to identify knowledge or skill gaps across the sales teams.
- Drive utilisation of sales enablement tools and feedback loop to ensure it is easily accessible and provide the capabilities the sales team need.
- Support Digital Transformation team with developing and executing on projects adoption plans.
- Work with Sales and Marketing teams on the creation and use of ‘customer use case success stories’
What you’ll bring
To be successful in this role, you will have a strong background in sales enablement, learning and development or product marketing preferably in the high-tech industry. In addition, you must possess the following skills and experience:
- Experience in training and/or enablement with a demonstrated track record of successfully executing sales training and enablement programs
- Experience using sales or customer management tools such as SFDC, prospecting tools, sales enablement automation technology, or marketing technology
- Ability to work flexibly within tight time schedules and in accordance with variable workload demands
- High level interpersonal, verbal and written communication, and problem-solving skills
- High energy with a “can do” attitude, a positive demeanour, a sense of purpose, and the ability to build rapport across all levels of the organisation.