About the job
Allume is an Australian company that has developed a world-first technology to make rooftop solar possible for apartments. The SolShare needs no change to the apartment metering infrastructure and optimally shares energy from a single solar system to multiple units within the same building. For the first time, there’s a simple and affordable solution to apartment solar.
We are in an exciting time of rapid growth. Our Melbourne headcount is set to double in the next 12 months and we are expanding into the USA and European markets.
We are looking for the best talent to join a passionate and driven team who want to solve problems that matter
We are seeking for an experienced Process and Sales Engineer to be responsible for optimising processes but also assessing and designing energy efficient buildings using the SolShare technology.
The ideal candidate will be able to improve our processes in order to remove complexity, eliminate bottlenecks and reduce costs to increase productivity and maximize profitability.
Role & Responsibilities
- Assessing and designing energy efficient buildings using the SolShare technology
- Identifying improvement opportunities, optimising processes, and workflows.
- Leading and managing the portfolio of projects for new and existing buildings all over Australia.
- Applying technical, financial, and sales skills to demonstrate potential clients the benefits of using SolShare.
- Analysing process performance and creating reports.
- Collecting and analysing data to identify costs and feasibility of the projects.
- Designing, executing, and testing new procedures.
- Advising and providing technical support to developers, consultants, solar installers,
- strata managers, apartment owners, government authorities among other clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
- Experience in quality or business process engineering
- Excellent analytical and math skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to persuade others to change existing practices
- Proven ability to identify, assess and solve problems
- Comfortable working autonomously
- Knowledge of process engineering software systems
- Strong attention to detail
Nice to haves
- Experience working with Nearmap or similar software
- Experience implementing QMS
- Experience developing new markets
- Impact focused company with a supportive company culture. Company values:
- Have the courage to create, the passion to persevere, and the diligence to deliver
- Solve problems that matter
- Share the power
- Flexible working options
- 25 days minimum paid leave, further paid leave accessible if approved by CEO
- Stock option allocation available
- Progressive parental leave policy: no minimum tenure; 10 weeks paid maternal
- leave; 4 weeks paid paternal leave
- Fast growing team of 16, significant professional development and leadership
- opportunities available