The newly created role of Head of Growth Marketing is a critical hire for Practice Ignition. As a senior member of the Practice Ignition team, you will be responsible for working alongside our CRO, Region Heads, Product leadership team and customers and will relish the challenge of creating a repeatable engine for igniting and scaling Practice Ignition growth marketing from scratch across APAC, EMEA and AMER, enabling Practice Ignition to help more customers in more places.
To support you in your mission will have the opportunity to hire and develop a full-stack growth marketing team in Sydney; grow and develop a field marketing team in APAC and EMEA; expand campaign support in Manila; leverage agencies where needed and build upon (or change) our existing martech stack to accelerate the Practice Ignition rocketship. You will have grown a similar team to scale (15+ people) and greatness before, and will be excited by the opportunity to do it again here at Practice Ignition.
You live and breath evidence-based marketing, are constantly staying abreast of best of breed content and growth marketing practices, and are well versed in creating a holistic growth marketing strategy across multiple channels and in deep collaboration with Product leadership. You are obsessed with understanding and connecting with customers and prospects and being
held accountable for the measurable value you deliver is the only way you know. Comfortable with ambiguity, your approach to growth marketing success is to try new things, take calculated risks, start small, experiment, and iterate.
You have ideally done this all before (in an international B2B SaaS setting would be ideal, but not essential) and are an effective communicator and influencer, a thoughtful cross-functional leader, and a skilled and admired manager and coach.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and execute a growth marketing strategy to achieve new customer targets and topline globally.
- Set and measure growth marketing KPIs to align with strategy and targets, then support and guide your teams to deliver on those KPIs.
- Hire, train and manage an elite multi-channel growth marketing team.
- Embed process, tooling, and culture around quantitative, evidence-based growth marketing practice.
- Coordinate with cross-functional peers to deliver integrated growth product/marketing initiatives.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of marketing/product experience, preferably in B2B Saas or e-commerce
- Deep knowledge and experience in online advertising channels, digital acquisition and content
- Passion for metrics and quantitative/qualitative analysis, and ability to turn analysis into actionable plans
- Experience building and managing high performing teams
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex processes with multiple business owners
- Demonstrated ability to work with global technology and business teams.
What you’ll love:
- Competitive compensation package including base salary, performance bonus and ESOP.
- A culture of empowerment, with unlimited opportunities for growth
- Flexible workplace environment - we embrace flexible working to support your needs.
- Learning and development - we provide a generous annual allowance to empower you to identify learning that is right for you
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Health and wellness benefits, plus extended sick leave
- Connection and celebration - we work hard, and celebrate connecting as people. Our team (and out customers) rank our people as their favourite thing about Practice Ignition.
- We are better everyday
- We work without ego
- We are smarter together
- We hero our customer
How do we embody these values?
- We engage in robust and articulate dialogue while maintaining an open mind
- We work autonomously, but also with a strong team ethic. We may reward individual effort, but we most certainly play as a team in everything we do
- We have the ability to focus yet still have a laugh in high-pressure situations
- We are comfortable working with globally distributed teams who bring together complementary skill sets
- We are proactive learners, and encourage the continuous development of our skill-sets
- We are passionate about delivering services to our customers and able to champion their needs
- We are able to think creatively and develop solutions for our customers
Key Internal relationships:
- Chief Revenue Officer
- Head of Product and Customer Marketing
- Marketing team