Mobble is looking for a talented marketing & communications coordinator to join our Melbourne based start-up. Mobble's team is responsible for shaping the future of agriculture by helping thousands of farmers around the world simplify farm management, connect their team and make better decisions that push the industry forward.
Our ideal candidate is a creative, farmer-focused marketer who is ready to lead our social media strategy, write compelling content, and be the voice of “Why Mobble” to our farmers.
This is a full-time role where you’ll be working with our small, flexible and enthusiastic team, of which the majority have strong farming ties - so we understand farmers and are passionate about making their lives easier. If you can only work part-time, please still apply, we will take candidates that can work 0.6 to 1 FTE.
More about you:
- You have experience in product marketing, content marketing, or other relevant backgrounds, ideally in Agriculture.
- Motivated by big goals, and love testing and iterating to find the next best marketing strategy.
- A strong writer, experienced at creating content for either B2B or Agricultural companies.
- Thrive when part of a team, working with Marketing, Sales, and Product to execute on a shared vision 🎉
In this role you will:
- Help develop Mobble's digital marketing strategy on social media platforms.
- Write compelling content for our blog, posts and marketing emails.
- Grow the Mobble audience.
- Improve on Mobble's paid advertising strategy and content.
- Measure results, test, and iterate all of the above.
- If you don’t meet 100% of the above qualifications, you should still consider applying, especially if you have an agricultural background. Studies show that meeting just 50% of a role’s requirements puts you in the running.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible work hours.
- Flexible office space, remotely at home or from our Melbourne office.
- Performance based bonuses.
If you want to get to know Mobble more then check out our blog or our about page.
- To apply, send through your CV to Jock (CEO) at [email protected] - and we'll get back to you with next steps.