Reporting to the Brand Partnerships Manager and sitting across the brand partnerships and editorial teams, the Branded Content Editor will combine their strong commitment to producing high quality editorial content with outstanding customer service to deliver industry-leading sponsored content for Finder's partners.
- Writing and production of branded articles and other written content (such as video scripts), focused on the personal financial space (credit cards, savings, budgeting, loans, insurance, investing, superannuation etc) as well as in other categories Finder works across (retail, shopping, travel, tech)
- Spearheading content ideation and brainstorming sessions
- Producing and formatting articles in the back end of the Finder website
- Managing the workflow of sponsored content and ensuring production deadlines / turnarounds are met
- Managing freelancers and briefing external writers when necessary.
- On occasion, supporting the brand partnerships team in client meetings to discuss content ideas
- You may also support Finder’s core editorial team in writing non-sponsored content if sponsored content demands are lower
Desired Experience and Skills:
- Experience in finance journalism or editorial in the personal finance or consumer space
- Working knowledge of / basic experience using WordPress or a similar CMS
- You’re passionate about personal finance and the positive impact educational and informative content can have on our readers’ lives
- You crave variety and love researching / writing about new things
- You’re solutions oriented and are always looking for ways to evolve the offering and the quality of our content
- You’re collaborative and you’re good at building genuine relationships. From managing rounds of feedback between partners, Finder authors/editors/publishers, chasing assets, diffusing problems to improving process and more
- You’re hungry for success, never satisfied coming in second place, and are driven to make complex topics easy to understand for readers
If this sounds like the kind of opportunity you've been looking for, select the 'Apply Now' button below to submit your cover letter and resume. Use your cover letter to introduce us to you; we want to know who you are, what you've worked on and why you think you'd be a great addition to the Finder team.
To build technology and products that are used and loved by people and solve real-world problems, we need to build a team with many different perspectives and experiences. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us. We will treat your request as confidentially as possible. In your email, please include your name and preferred method of contact, and we will respond as soon as possible. Email [email protected] with any questions or feedback.