From an Australian-born company to a rapidly growing global business, we’re on the ride of a lifetime! We’re on a mission to be the world’s most loved way to pay.
We love connecting our customers with brands they love and empowering them to spend their money and buy what they want in a responsible way. We’re all about building a high-performing team, where our teams come to work to be the best they can be. We are grounded in reality and work together to achieve the extraordinary.
It’s a fast-paced business and that’s the way we love it. We know that world class talent is the only way to pave our future success, so come and work with some of the brightest minds and be part of the once in a lifetime ride.
About the opportunity
This is an amazing opportunity for an experienced, energetic, and customer-centric person to join our rapidly growing team at Afterpay. This is a key position within the Global IT support team, where you will work alongside a team of highly-skilled, customer savvy professionals across Melbourne, Sydney, London and San Francisco. We work in a rapidly growing environment where genuine career progression is a possibility. This is a permanent opportunity based in Melbourne with plenty of opportunity to grow and develop your own skills for the future.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading the ANZ team delivering broad range of platforms both On-Premise and in a multi-cloud environment
- SLA Report generation and development
- ITSM platform development
- ITSM delivery and performance
- Leading-out initiatives as part of the Global support uplift
- Managing IT Support resources
- Developing training materials to support end users
- Responding to incidents and requests escalations
- Identifying and implementing improvement initiatives to reduce the volume of problems and support issues raised
- Creating and maintaining support documentation
- Manage end to end process for onboarding and offboarding
- Manage IT Stock in ANZ
- Team development and performance management License management and renewals
- High level of interpersonal skills & an excellent communicator
- Self-starter with a customer-centric approach to work
- Team management of 10+ staff
- A customer-centric approach to work
- Excellent organisational and analytical skills
- Team player (Ready to contribute & wear many hats in the team to get the job done)
- Mac OS and Microsoft Windows environments support experience
- Understanding of iOS and Android
- Current working knowledge of Microsoft Suite For eg: AD, O365 and Azure
- Working knowledge of GSuite and GMail Administration
- Experience working in a fast-paced Global organization
- Worked closely with Vendors and Managed Services
- Experience supporting and managing the following technology stacks
- MDM, Okta, Crowdstrike, Jira/Confluence, Zoom, Slack, Zendesk & ServiceNow
Sign me Up!
Interested? Click ‘Apply!’ Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices.