As a Senior Technical BA, you will work closely with our sales team and our tech driven customers to help them define, gather and articulate their business requirements. Understand and educate how these can be implemented using the Trade Ledger platform. You will own specific results and engage with teams to ensure customer and product requirements are well understood by all involved parties.
With superb attention to detail, judgement and analytical skills you will be a confident, agile negotiator concentrated on our customers.
Our business is growing at an incredibly fast pace, so you will need to be prepared for the unexpected and be agile to adapting plans to handle it.
- Ability to balance the day-to-day needs of multiple projects, be skilled at collecting new requirements from project stakeholders to support business development, product management and scoping for future phases
- Define, analyse, manage and track project requirements and progress using tools such as Confluence and JIRA
- Always putting Trade Ledger customers and customer’s customers privacy and data security as a priority - a cornerstone of Trade Ledger's platform and brand value
- Identify and handle risks early and effectively before things go wrong
- When things do go off the rails, you are able to dive deep and get to the real detail, so we can learn and benefit from our mistakes
- Appropriately setting expectations, capable of taking care of conflicting requests, managing partners at various levels
- Ability to separate what's important from what's urgent and find the best path forward, earn the trust of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to produce clear, concise and actionable documents for external customers and internal delivery teams
- Ability to effectively collaborate with various teams within Trade Ledger (specifically Sales, Customer Delivery, Product and Engineering)
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with industry experience.
- Detailed understanding of financial services, preferably business or consumer lending
- In depth experience with product development lifecycles and agile methodologies
- Experience in documenting business and functional requirements on technology-oriented projects
- Eloquent verbal and written communicator
- Strong problem solving and organisational skills
- Flexibility; delivering results in a fast-paced and complex work environment
- Hands-on approach, with strong drive and ability to be a change agent in an organisation