About the job
We are looking for a motivated Sales Development Representative who is eager to learn about our product and embody our mission, find ways to get us in front of the right person, understand how decisions are made in hospitals, and assist in closing sales and bringing our product to hospitals and imaging chains.
- Lead generation and customer pipeline: Think of innovative ways to approach and engage new prospects. Believe in, understand, and represent See-Mode’s mission, value proposition, and product in an inspiring and positive manner to all stakeholders.
- Inbound and outbound prospecting: Handle inbound queries and do outbound prospecting activities to build awareness and schedule demos with prospective clients.
- Customer follow-ups: Consistently follow up with customers, keep the CRM updated, and make sure that the customers are moving forward in the sales pipeline.
- Customer-facing and bringing new customers: Participate in demo sessions with the founders and assist in closing sales with hospitals and imaging chains.
- Developing sales collaterals: Work with us to optimise our sales pitch, product demo, and commercial kits (whitepapers, slides, and product deck) and find the right conferences and events to generate leads and increase company visibility.
Key skills we’re looking for:
To be successful in this role, you’ll bring with you:
- Excellent communication skills (written & verbal): Excellent at communicating product value proposition and 1 minute pitches
- Learning agility: You’re startup material. You understand that quick iteration and learning is the biggest asset of a startup, not perfection.
- Attitude: You are passionate about new technologies, especially AI in healthcare.
- Resilience & grit: You don’t give up when facing difficult problems. You value taking action over anything else and are not afraid of failing.
Some perks of working at See-Mode
- You will work at the cutting edge of medical software technology, using latest advances in machine learning, medical image analysis, and cloud computing.
- You will have a major role in sales and go-to-market of a unique AI-based software suite that helps clinicians to improve patient care.
- You will work side by side with a team of talented engineers and scientists who know their fields well and don’t take themselves too seriously!
See-Mode is a medtech startup backed by Blackbird Ventures, MassMutual Ventures, and top tech investors across Asia-Pacific. At See-Mode, we help clinicians analyse medical images faster and more accurately and predict stroke using the latest advances in machine learning and computational modelling. We have an interdisciplinary team of scientists and engineers and are advised by experienced clinicians in Australia and Singapore.