MyDeal.com.au is a leading online marketplace that focuses on supplying “everything for your home” (furniture, homewares, garden products, appliances and more). As an online marketplace, we connect our customers with over 1 million products sold by many leading Australian retailers.
Our business is growing every single day, and we need a Business Analyst to join our Product Development team. This is a unique opportunity and challenge. We are looking for someone ambitious that is prepared to go above and beyond to deliver our customers and sellers the best experience. If this sounds like you, lets chat!
- Overseeing the entire software delivery life-cycle, including facilitating all agile ceremonies, and ensuring that all requirements and acceptance criteria are met.
- Engaging directly with key business users and stakeholders to gather and understand their needs, and creating user stories and requirements that meet those needs.
- Managing and refining the development backlog consistent with the broader priorities and objectives in the business.
- At least 2-3 years’ relevant experience as a Business Analyst (or similar capacity) with a proven track record of successful project delivery. eCommerce experience is not necessary but will be highly regarded.
- Excellent communication, facilitation and team working skills including a high level of influencing ability (at all levels of the business).
- Outstanding attention to detail, whilst being able to manage their time effectively across multiple projects.
- Ability to translate broader business goals and strategy to our technology team so that the right technology can be built.
- Passionate about using technology to solve complex business and operational problems.
- Experience using Agile methodologies
- Strong business acumen and problem solving skills.
- Work in a dynamic and inclusive start-up culture with passionate people that collectively possess over 100 years of eCommerce experience.
- Play an important role in an ASX listed company that is experiencing unprecedented growth.
- Industry competitive remuneration in a full-time permanent position.
- A modern Collins Street CBD office easily accessible by tram, bus and train
Up for the challenge? Apply now with your CV and cover letter
We look forward to seeing your application!
MyDeal.com.au is an equal opportunity employer and screens applications without attention to race, age, beliefs, sex, orientation, gender identity and disability.