Since 2011, THE ICONIC has redefined the future of retail in Australia and New Zealand. As the #1 fashion e-commerce & lifestyle destination in the region, our e-commerce platforms provide an inspiring and seamless end-to-end customer experience through our own technology innovations.
The Brand & Media team ensures THE ICONIC is truly iconic through creating and implementing the Masterbrand strategy. We ensure every part of THE ICONIC is united in achieving our purpose from the inside out and we deliver our work through the lens’ of our values ; Dream Big, Customer Obsessed, Style in All We Do, People Are Our Biggest Asset & Stronger together.
This role is responsible for running Multi channel, full funnel ICONIC BAU performance campaigns, seasonal GTM and brand awareness activity and our Brand Partnership (Brand and Commercial Co-op) campaigns.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join us and learn and grow with one of Australia's strongest in-house media teams, play with some cutting edge ad-tech and gain exposure to and learn from our wider Marketing/Data / Engagement and Partnership Teams.
- Managing the day to day paid media activities (for THE ICONIC and our partner brands) with a focus on Paid Social, Display, Native, Video and Affiliate activity , reporting into Senior Paid Performance manager and a dotted reporting line into Affiliate Performance Partner manager for Affiliate focused work This includes campaign ideation. Pitching with partnerships, planning, implementation, budget management and performance review of all campaigns working alongside the existing team.
- Working closely with our Brand and commercial partnerships teams in strategy and business planning and representing THE ICONIC’s media platform when needed out to the broader market.
- Designing and running experiments across the channel to constantly push the boundaries of what’s possible
- Feeding into the strategic direction of how we plan and buy our media working closely with the head of brand and media.
- Looking for opportunities to leverage business data applying it to these channels in any number of ways.
- Competitor intelligence. Learning from our competitors and applying learnings in a testing environment.
- Execute day to day tactics that increase conversion rates and identify opportunities for improvement on a regular basis
- Report on key performance indicators - with a focus on Affiliates to the wider Marketing team and Executive team on a weekly basis. Critical lead into Exec pack document.
- Work closely with other teams like SEO, SEM, CRM, tech and others to improve performance and foster collaboration.
What does it take to succeed in the role?
- Passionate about Online Marketing and a keen follower of current trends in the industry
- 2 - 3 years experience in managing end to end Paid Social and Programmatic campaigns.
- Strong attention to detail and comfortable working with large amounts of data
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and experience working with Pivot Tables and more advanced functions
- Ability to work in a team environment, collaborate with colleagues and willing to learn new things with a positive attitude
- Possess critical thinking skills and have the ability to turn data into actionable insights to move the business forward.
- An understanding of the programmatic industry and the technology landscape.
- A technical and operational knowledge of the programmatic ecosystem, as well as some of the major DSPs and SSPs in the Australian market.
- A strong understanding of performance marketing and ability to drive efficiency, as well as analysing data and delivering insights.
- A solid understanding of conversion tracking and ad serving technologies, tracking set up, the workflow and troubleshooting.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including a confidence in presenting and experience communicating the benefit of marketing opportunities within these channels to brands.
- High energy and driven to keep improving skills and strive for the best in the market.
- Ability to prioritise and work efficiently in a dynamic and fast paced start-up environment
- Customer centric at heart and passionate about delivering amazing experiences to customers
- Experience performing in fast paced, high pressure environments.
- Self-starter and a team player with a focus on creating a winning culture
- Adaptable to operational adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently
Life at THE ICONIC
From our ways of working to our growth mindset and sustainable approach, we each add unique value and have an incredible amount of fun doing it! People are our greatest asset and our ICONITE experience is designed to empower you to do your best work.
Here’s what to expect when you join THE ICONIC:
- Flexible working. We offer a hybrid and flexible working model so you can do your best work in a way that works for you
- The learning collective. Get your knowledge fix with our learning days, hackathons and access to LinkedIn Learning
- Parents at THE ICONIC. Access to our parental leave program and an extra day off for your kids' first day of school every year
- Birthday leave. Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday and an ICONIC voucher to treat yourself
- Curate your style. No matter what your style is, we have got you covered with our Amazing staff discount and our famous sample sales
- Wellbeing. Access to our discounted gym memberships and wellbeing programs
- People first. Access to our Employee Assistance Program for you and your family
- Volunteer days. Work as a Charity Partner with Thread Together for society and environmental change.
- Furry friend. We are a dog friendly office for anyone who wants to bring their fur baby to work.
- Refer a friend. Enjoy a $4,000 referral reward for successfully placing a referral
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]