Edrolo is proud to partner with 1000+ schools in Victoria, NSW and Queensland. On the back of a successful 2020/21 we’re looking for someone to join our growing sales team to deliver our recipe for success to the rest of Australia and internationally.
At Edrolo, we're transforming the way the students learn and teachers teach. Our mission is simple: to improve education. Our sales philosophy is all about “right product, right school, right time” and our metrics reflect this. We achieve 98% client retention each year, indicating true satisfaction with both Edrolo’s products and the services we provide to support their implementation year-on-year.
Our New Sales Team sits within the broader Sales Team and works extremely closely with our Client Happiness Team, Support Team and other departments within Edrolo, such as our Content and Technology teams. In other words, we’re a company that focuses deeply on cross-team communication, collaboration, and shared growth.
We're an Australian, venture-backed edtech startup with global ambitions. We started out as a team of three in 2013 and have grown to 150+ Edrollers working hard to improve education.
The Director of School Programs role is focused on winning new partner schools as clients. A key aspect of the role is to ensure partner schools are set-up for effective use of Edrolo products for the long term. Importantly, we interact with and treat our partner schools with the utmost respect.
The Director of School Programs will ensure Edrolo grows the number of partner schools we are working with. You will be supported by our established Directors of School Programs and work with members of our Client Happiness Team in New South Wales, Victoria and Queensland. We are a team of A-players looking for another A-player to work with.
The role will give you the opportunity to work alongside enthusiastic and spirited people who are passionate about enhancing the teaching and learning experience in Australia. Our office is a relaxed and open space, and Directors of School Programs often work remotely. We dress casually and work hard. We're constantly pushing ourselves and each other to achieve, to make things better, to drive us all forward.
- Building and maintaining successful client relationships with new partner secondary schools.
- Actively sourcing and converting new business opportunities.
- Following our sales process and regularly reporting on your pipeline, ensuring all school information is up to date in our CRM.
- Utilising our Client Happiness team to enhance the Edrolo experience for new partner secondary schools.
- Creation, enhancement and facilitation of effective sales presentations and proposals.
- Visiting schools for meetings and to provide training for both teachers and students (in-person or virtually).
- Attendance and networking at industry-related events and conferences.
- Work alongside our existing Directors of School Programs to ensure the team succeeds as a whole.
- Strategic planning both internally and with partner schools.
- Translate product feedback and improvements to our Product and Content teams.
- Actively participate in team meetings and discussions. Regular communication with company Founders and colleagues.
- Other tasks as required.
- A passion for improving education.
- Experience within the education sector is a plus, but not a necessity.
- Experience in a business development or sales role is a plus, but not a necessity. However, it is essential to be eager to succeed and win new business.
- Ability to demonstrate outstanding achievement in aspects of professional or learning life.
- Strong relationship building skills with the aptitude to grow and nurture client relationships.
- Be able to understand and work through a process - sales is about following a series of steps to achieve a positive outcome.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and time management skills.
- Passionate about cultivating client relationships and integrating technology into education.
- Hard working and self motivated individual with excellent time management skills.
- Tech savvy and able to confidently stand in front of an audience of students and teachers.
- Self-starter that works well autonomously as well as in a team.
- Adapts and embraces change quickly.
- Strong English skills, both written and spoken.
- Full time access to a car and full Australian working rights are a requirement for this role.
- A competitive salary that reflects your experience
- Career progression within the company for high achievers
- Flexible working arrangements, primarily working from home and on the road meeting with schools;
- Offices in Melbourne and Sydney, for team members in these cities to work from regularly
- Edrollers outside Melbourne/Sydney join colleagues in the office 2-4 times per year for team events
- No complex hierarchy or politics
- Smart casual dress
- Regular team events, dinners, and drinks
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.