hi, we’re hipages Group.
We are an Australian-owned, ASX listed tech company and the leading online tradie marketplace in Australia. Ranked #2 Best Places to Work in Australia, we offer meaningful, impactful work collaborating and innovating with the best and brightest in a transparent, supportive and fast-paced work environment.
Inspired and driven by our purpose of transforming the trade industry, building better lives for everyone, hipages Group operates via three technology-enabled platforms; hipages, Tradiecore, and Builderscrack (NZ) with ~300 team members across Australia, China, Philippines and New Zealand.
The hipages team create effortless solutions that help tradies streamline and grow their business and delight their customers.
Why join our Product & Design team:
- We have the ‘Start-up’ mentality within an established company
- We are supported by dedicated data analysts to allow informed decision making
- We play to your strengths on a team that does the same
- Work with the tools you need - and then some
Meet your Inspiring Leader:
Hi, I am the Head of Product at hipages. I moved into Product Management roles after moving to Sydney from Adelaide 11 years ago. I love spending time in the bush and spends way too much time hands-on renovating the family home in the Northern suburbs.
As the Senior Product Manager for Salesforce, you will act as a bridge between business stakeholders and your cross-functional team. You will form a close working relationship with the Head of Business Operations, Head of Customer Operations and Head of Sales Operations to understand, capture and advise on their requirements, and develop a product strategy to deliver it. You will work with the Business Transformation squad as legacy systems are migrated into Salesforce. Day-to-day tasks can include writing user stories, planning for successful workshops and collaboration sessions, gathering requirements and communicating up and across your team to ensure alignment.
How you will add value:
- Collaboration run workshops, and regular sessions with your team to “go wide” in collecting feedback, data and ideas to shape opportunity backlogs and collect a range of suitable solutions
- Prioritisation understands your user's needs, wants and pain points, alongside your team’s success metrics and be able to prioritise or de-prioritise opportunities and solutions accordingly
- Communication your exceptional communication skills will lead to your stakeholders and team members having the same understanding of what you are working on, and why you are working on it in preference to other options
- You have extensive experience in Salesforce with a clear understanding of how to leverage Salesforce out-of-the-box functionality to drive speed of implementation and value
- You are able to effectively communicate with non-technical stakeholders who are from a non-technical background.
- You have a keen understanding of what drives user experience and are able to paint a vision and provide clear directions to engineers and functional consultants
- You have experience in leading cross-functional teams
- Your solid understanding of the technology behind digital products provides the foundation to contribute meaningfully to solutions on topics such as data models, reporting requirements, source of truth and API requirements, and understand and communicate the impact of various solutions to the users of your product.
- You are comfortable with reporting needs analysis and solutions options within Salesforce and (ideally) outside of Salesforce with tools such as Tableau, Redash or Looker.
- Experience with analytics tools like Google Analytics, and ideally with Looker or Tableau
What success looks like in this role
In the first 3 months you will have:
- Develop an understanding of hipages internal systems and its ecosystem, as well as process workflows.
- Develop a prioritised backlog of user pain points and opportunities to improve their experience, create efficiencies and increase eNPS
In the first 6 months you will have
- Developed a trusted relationship with the your team and key stakeholders
- Contribute to, and drive towards the objective of a team structure where every team member understands their responsibilities and accountabilities
- Create alignment of the team so that they understand how their work contributes to company objectives and OKRs.
Take a look inside our home:
We are different from similar-sized tech companies by providing a dedicated inhouse Talent Development team to support your career growth, have high standards and invest in our leaders resulting in a huge 89% of our team reporting that they have a great leader as their direct manager and offer a truly inclusive and diverse culture with 94% of the team reporting hipages is a Great Place to Work !
In summary you’ll find:
- A close-knit diverse family of bright, respectful, collaborative members who love to solve problems and jump on new opportunities;
- High-touch personalised investment in your continuous career development;
- Agile cross-functional teams who value teamwork - from Hackathon to team off-sites, to Product roadshows, you get to experience it all;
- Competitive salary and benefits, plus equity via our Employee Share Program, we’re all owners of hipages and other great perks such as paid birthday leave and 14 weeks paid parental leave;
- Daily bottomless continental breakfast, fresh fruit and snacks;
- Inspiring home-away-from-home office and location - based in the heart of Sydney CBD, only a few steps from Town Hall Station, with multiple indoor and outdoor collaboration and social areas;
- Remote work and flexible work (50/50) hybrid model - the best of both worlds!;
- Social connection focus: Friday socials, 2x big company parties per year and regular and fun teaming activities -we work hard but play hard too!
Sounds like you're home? Apply Now!
We value Diversity:
Innovation & Collaboration: are two important core values at hipages which both cannot be achieved successfully without a diverse and inclusive team. We don't expect you to be an expert in all areas and we are more interested in learning about you as a person, a team member and a leader.
Research shows that while men apply for jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women and other minority groups tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you don't tick every single box above, but you think you would be a great fit for the role we encourage you to apply, we would LOVE to hear from you!
We are a 2022 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to respond to every applicant.