THE ICONIC Tech is driven by innovation and quality is highly valued. Our systems handle a massive amount of traffic, and with more than 5 million customers visiting THE ICONIC each month, it’s guaranteed you’re going to get first-hand feedback from customers on the code you deploy!
Our Engineering Department plans, builds and maintains the technology that drives THE ICONIC. Our ability to deliver fast, safe and scalable solutions are critical in delivering first-class experiences to our customers. Our teams are organised by business domain and take ownership of everything they do in a you built it, you own it, model.
What You’ll Do
- work on software projects to develop our cutting-edge e-commerce platform
- work in an agile environment to develop a best-in-market experience for THE ICONIC app
- build new mobile features from concept through to implementation
- write and maintain clean and well-tested code
- ensure our customers have the best experience by using testing, continuous integration, and in-depth code reviews
- team up with designers, testers, and product managers to find the best solutions for our customers
Here’s what you need to set you off on an ICONIC Journey
- 2+ years experience working in Android projects
- experience with Android Studio and Android SDK
- security-first mindset
- experience with testing such as Junit
- good understanding of APIs having worked with backend developers (our backend APIs are built with Typescript, Node.js, MySQL, DynamoDB and run in AWS).
- tenacity to make products better, faster and more intuitive
- a keen eye for detail, beautiful design, and seamless user experiences
Why you'll love THE ICONIC
- Get involved in Learning Days and expand your knowledge with our Learning Bank, EdCast and access to LinkedIn Learning, Go1 courses and Udemy (for Tech).
- Hybrid and flexible work model so you can engage in the activities that help you be your best.
- Enjoy generous staff discounts and the rush of exclusive sample sales.
- Be treated to a professional photo shoot when you join the team.
- Enjoy paid parental leave and an extra day off to be present on your kids' first day of school every year.
- Bring your furry friend to work.
- Enjoy a paid day off for your birthday.
- Discounted Private Health Insurance policies.
- Discounts on gym memberships, Health & Wellbeing programs and restaurant offers.
- Feel supported beyond your day job with flexible hours, part time, paid parental leave, additional personal leave, family friendly workplace, first day of school off.
We are committed to providing reasonable arrangements to all individuals participating in our application and interview process, and while performing job functions. If you require any accommodations or adjustments prior to the submission of your application or throughout your interview process, please contact our Talent Acquisition team directly: [email protected]