We are a fast growing society of dreamers who are hardworking, passionate and slightly coffee obsessed.
The Sheet Society is looking for an energetic and passionate Retail Store Manager to become a part of our fast-growing brand working out of our first retail store in Sydney. Yah! You’ll be the face and voice of the brand and provide an exceptional experience both to new and existing customers. Previous retail experience is a must, with a strong background in smashing sales targets & general store upkeep such as visual merchandising and stock and inventory management. You will want to deliver an exceptional customer experience for every customer that comes into the store. You are able to motivate your team to ensure they are supported to perform at their best. You will be able to demonstrate a flexible and positive attitude, work independently, and with a clear ability to develop long-lasting customer relationships.
We prioritise connection with our customer and you will too, you will be a style advisor who can be adaptable, a pro at working with customers to create their perfect bed and show creativity, confidence, and communication skills. STYLING, SELLING AND CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Effectively communicating our brand story, our brand values and our product design stories.
- Setting, reviewing and smashing sales and KPI targets.
- Ensuring sales and store goals are met by maximizing sales and gross profit, reviewing sales performance and managing inventory.
- Assisting our dreamers, no matter what their reason for coming to store, purchasing, returning or simply having some fun building their perfect bed.
- Managing inbound customer calls/queries via AirCall.
- Offering a personalised customer experience to ensure our customers feel at home.
- Ensuring that the store is fully stocked.
- Managing and coordination of the back of house inbound replenishment.
- Collaborate with our brand support teams in Head Office to ensure your store has everything it needs.
- Work within VM guidelines and autonomously to create traffic flow while showcasing stories and collections together.
- Keep the Store looking schmick at all times, no one likes a dusty bedroom.
- Creatively showcasing our products & features.
- Coordination of staff rostering and timesheets.
- Use traffic and sales information to make effective decisions in store.
- Managing store recruitment to find passionate members to join our family that align with our brand mission, vision and values.
- Managing all store communication.
- Conduct all in store training especially around our new product drops.
- Conducting monthly check-ins with your team, inclusive of half yearly performance reviews for all team members.
- Ensuring all team members have completed the onboarding process.
- Managing feedback from customers and store to brand support teams.
- Minimum of 5 years management experience within the retail environment, in a position that you have demonstrated autonomy and accountability.
- In depth knowledge of retail operations, store management and customer experience.
- Proven ability to deliver results, drive sales and motivate your team.
- A passion for organising and finding efficiencies and delivering an exceptional customer experience.
- A passion to build meaningful moments and their dream bed in our showroom.
- Experience with visual merchandising.
- You are self-motivated and a team player, you love to see everyone succeed, and have fun in the process
At The Sheet Society, it’s more than a workplace, it’s a community. With that in mind, we’re committed to making sure our employees are as happy in the workplace as our customers are in bed. Which is why our perks include:
Great public transport links
- Communal kitchen providing, fruit, bickies, and lots of coffee
- Access to Wellbeing initiatives
- A social calendar with fun events held throughout the year
- Generous staff discounts
Get in touch with me, Harley McLean, People & Culture Manager for more information - 0409 490093