Why join Chuffed.org?
We're a purpose-led crowdfunding platform that's amplifying the actions of ordinary people who are changing the world on issues like COVID-19, Black Lives Matter, climate justice and refugee rights.
To date we’ve helped raise $75M across 12,000 campaigns in 23 countries and are backed by Blackbird Ventures & the Telstra Foundation.
From our offices in Sydney and London, we’ve supported the Biloela family get back home, fought alongside the Wangan & Jagalingou Cultural Custodians to Stop Adani, and helped back the most significant climate change litigation in Australia - Sharma vs Minister for Environment.
What you’ll do
Our campaigners are activists, not-for-profits and grass roots organisations doing world-changing work. This work often requires significant funding, but they don’t always have the time, experience or resources to raise the extensive funds they need.
That’s why we’re looking for an entrepreneurially minded marketer who is looking for an opportunity to use their digital marketing skills to get mass support behind progressive social causes and initiatives.
Here’s how you’ll spend your days:
- Lead all aspects of the day to day management of ChuffedAmplify; our tool for building, managing and optimising paid social (Facebook and Instagram) campaigns to achieve ambitious performance goals for our campaigners
- Develop and implement an email strategy that will help turn Chuffed’s 500K+ ethical donors into an engaged community who actively and regularly support our amazing campaigners
- Create strong relationships with the campaigners you’re supporting; learning more about how Chuffed can support them, and helping them to set even more ambitious, game-changing goals
- You’re a data driven marketer who knows how to measure, manage and analyse performance metrics to make decisions, recognise trends and maximise ROI.
- You’ve got a flair for the creative with proven success in creating content that resonates with a variety of audiences. You’re skilled at creating copy that converts.
- You’re experienced in social media marketing with 2+ years proven success in the creation and scaling of high performing Facebook ad campaigns.
- You’re skilled at email marketing and know how to segment lists, automate campaigns and produce dynamic, personalised content for subscribers
- You have a strong desire to drive impact and demonstrate urgency in a fast-paced startup environment
- Competitive salary plus equity ownership in Chuffed.org.
- We value work-life balance. Talk to us about what works best for you. Work flexibly from home or alongside our team at our Martin Place workspace (post-lockdown). We’re based in Sydney and the Central Coast but open to remote employees in similar timezones.
- Spend your days amplifying the work of campaigners pushing for progressive social change around the world