Join a movement in which everyone can win. We started a movement in which everyone can win – shoppers, retailers, society and every person on our team. To play fair, trust people and reward them for doing the right thing. We are obsessed with our product. We see and feel the impact of our work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
Afterpay is offered by more than 55,000 of the world’s best retailers and has more than 10 million active customers globally. Afterpay is offered by top fashion and beauty retailers across the globe - including eBay, The Iconic, Myer, Foot Locker, Adore Beauty, Mac Cosmetics, Kathmandu and many others. We are currently available in Australia, New Zealand, the United States and the United Kingdom where the brand is called Clearpay.
As a key position in the global growth team, the CRM Digital Producer will own the coding and deployment of all digital communications (email, push, in-app, SMS) across the CRM and marketing at Afterpay. You will be responsible for ensuring our digital campaigns are developed at the highest standard and deployed on time. As part of the Afterpay growth team, you will engage with internal stakeholders to enhance the platforms, drive personalisation and improve functionality and quality of the communications we send.
This is a fulltime max-term contract until the end of June 2021 with a view to permanent.
We are much more than our job descriptions - we are our energy, our ideas, our everyday drive. Here’s where you will begin…
- Own the development and deployment of all CRM (email, push, in-app and SMS) communications efficiently and on deadline
- Create scalable dynamic content logic using our ESP’s templating language (JINJA)
- Code mobile responsive live-text and image-based emails using HTML and CSS email oriented best practices
- Segment audience lists data for campaign sends
- Build out new email templates across marketing and loyalty program communications
- Configure and deploy automated lifecycle campaigns and weekly trade campaigns
- Own and design the production process with internal stakeholders
- Improve and build on the current processes to deliver digital campaigns more efficiently and to a higher standard
- Develop and implement personalised, relevant and targeted communications (e.g. dynamic content, welcome journey, trigger-based communications and loyalty program, etc.)
- Review and recommend best in class technology to further develop personalisation and grow engagement
Who are you?
Like us, you’ll be obsessed with our product. You’ll get a kick out of seeing and feeling the impact of your work as more and more people gain financial freedom and retailers grow across the globe.
- You will have a passion for email coding & campaign management
- You have demonstrated experience within a fast paced, high volume digital comms (email, mobile) environment
- You have strong knowledge and experience hand-coding HTML and CSS for email
- Your qualifications in Web Design and Development, Computer Science or a similar discipline will be put to good use
- Your strong awareness of the application of email design and development, usability and best practices will be tested
- You are experienced in testing and troubleshooting in multiple browsers or email clients with a strong sense of UX design and fundamentals
- You follow through, you show up, and make it happen, fast
We play fair and reward you for doing the right thing. You will enjoy working from our beautiful office space in Melbourne and feel trusted to work flexibly, remaining connected to smart people in all our locations. We put opportunity before optimism and plan our careers quarterly not annually. We are proud to support working parents of all genders in every country with a market-leading, equitable parental leave program including access to up to 24 weeks of paid leave.
When you’re built from the ground up, there’s always room for growth. To challenge each other and shape a legacy built on real purpose, talent, and grit.
How to Apply: We don’t know what the future holds. That’s the exciting part; we show up and make it happen. If you’re excited by this opportunity, click apply now!
Afterpay is continuing to hire for all open roles with all interviewing and on-boarding done virtually due to COVID-19. All new team members, in addition to current staff, will temporarily work from home until it is safe to return to our offices