GoodHuman is looking for a QA Lead Engineer to build, own and drive quality across our Engineering function. Reporting to our CTO, you’ll join the Engineering leadership team to build a scalable QA function and broader strategy, implementing best practices and processes whilst supporting our growth plans.
A hands-on role, you will work closely with our Head of Engineering to establish the right processes, tools and structure to drive platform stability and ensure a stable experience for users. You will develop, maintain and evolve scalable, automated testing, performance and monitoring frameworks, write test plans and cases and conduct rigorous testing throughout the development process, identifying potential issues and resolving them collaboratively. Currently, we have a number of resources offshore that will also need to be coordinated and managed.
- You have worked on business-critical applications, at scale
- You have a thorough understanding of modern testing approaches, including test automation
- You have owned the implementation and continuous improvement of QA processes
- You have managed test estimates, timelines and progress
- You have worked collaboratively with development teams to track defects, fixes and feature development
- You have hands on capability, with great technical competence to scale up for growth
- You have experience working in cross-functional teams with onshore and offshore teams
- You are comfortable operating in the grey and the ability to deliver high-quality work at pace
- You have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills