ROLLER is a global software-as-a-service company designed to help businesses in the leisure and attractions industry operate more efficiently, more effectively and deliver exceptional guest experiences.
ROLLER helps its customers offer amazing guest experiences through a full suite of venue management features, including ticketing, point of sale, CRM, self-serve kiosks, memberships, digital waivers and more. We are a fast growing global company, with customers in over 30 countries, in a wide array of industries ranging from theme parks, museums, zoos, trampoline parks, water parks, aquariums, wake parks - just to name a few!
At the heart of ROLLER is our team - which consists of 100+ highly energetic, driven, intelligent, and humble professionals, all contributing to helping build a great and enduring business. We truly believe that the sky’s the limit for us, and we are well on our way to becoming a global success story. But most of all, we love what we do…and we are looking for like-minded people to join us on the amazing journey!
We are seeking a passionate Technical Support Specialist professional to join our growing global team. You will be responsible for providing technical product support to our customers across the APAC region. You will become an expert in our platform and use this knowledge to troubleshoot questions from our customers and provide timely & quality responses to them. As you will be working within a global team of all remote workers, you will be able to manage your time, follow agreed support processes and ensure you regularly communicate with the wider team.
You will be working a 5-day working week, with 1 day being on a weekend and the other 4 days to be midweek. As this is a remote position we are flexible with the location provided you are located within the APAC timezone.
- You will be the first point of contact for our customers - answer incoming calls, responding to tickets and engaging customers via live chat
- Consult with customers to provide information about our products and platform builds
- Be the support ninja within the Global Support Team
- Learn our platform inside out, and be hands-on with platform configuration
- Be hands-on with troubleshooting technical hardware issues that occur with payment and POS terminals
- Document, submit and track platform bugs until they are resolved (We use JIRA!)
- Various administrative duties including market research, internal processes and ensure consistency with the global team
- Deliver excellent customer service at all times
- Work closely with our AWESOME team to ensure our customers have remarkable experiences
- Experience working in a similar role, within a SaaS or technology-based business
- Formal IT qualifications, bonus if you have a bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Experience using ticketing systems - we use Zendesk
- Extra points if you bring experience working with payment systems and API’s as well as software troubleshooting skills
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- You will be very tech-savvy and able to pick up new tools very quickly
- Willing to proactively self learn about technology and work autonomously in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Great customer service skill; demonstrated experience is a must!
- High level of organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Mature, responsible & a fun can-do attitude!
- You get to work on a category-leading product that is loved by clients in a fun, high-growth industry- check our Capterra and G2 reviews!
- We offer a work from home allowance to set your new workspace up!
- Engage in our ‘Vibe Tribe’ - led by our team members, you have the ability to directly contribute to company-wide initiatives! Regular events and social activities, fundraising and cause-related campaigns…you name it.
- Employee Assistance Program to proactively support our team’s health and wellbeing - access to coaching, education modules, weekly webinars, and more.
- Work with a driven, fun and switched on team that likes to raise the bar in all that we do.
- Genuine career growth opportunities as we continue to expand!