Who we are
Rokt is expanding rapidly and globally – operating in 16 markets worldwide, with its headquarters in NYC, and a major R&D hub in Sydney. As the global leader in ecommerce technology, Rokt powers the Transaction Moment™ of best-in-class companies including Live Nation, Groupon, Staples, Lands' End, Fanatics, GoDaddy, Vistaprint, and HelloFresh. Our mission: To make ecommerce smarter, faster, and better.
With annual revenues of more than US$100M and a vibrant company culture, Rokt has been listed in ‘Great Places to Work’ in the US and Australia. Our award-winning culture is guided by our four core values: Smart with Humility, Customer Obsessed, Conquer New Frontiers, and Enjoy the Ride. These values help us attract, engage, and develop the right talent around the globe and ensure we have the right conditions to do our best work.
Keen to join a fast-growing company and a vibrant culture? Learn more at rokt.com.
About the role
Rokt is looking to hire a Senior Product Manager to own the design and build of our core suite of placements that render relevant offers on the e-commerce sites of our partners. You will be working closely with some of the best engineers and designers in Australia to build the products that form the backbone of Rokt's partner experience.
The overarching mission of this role is to maximise the amount of value delivered to partners from every transaction. Your goal is to drive partner success after integration with Rokt, increasing the number of impressions driven by our existing range of placements, as well as driving partner adoption of new placements.
You will own the roadmap, design and specification of features to deliver a native experience in all e-commerce channels through a robust and scalable framework of placement formats and components. You’ll also be responsible for providing granular brand controls for partners to exercise control over the offers Rokt shows on their site or app. You’ll engage with stakeholders across the business in both Sydney and New York, and collaborate closely with other product managers and engineering teams
Change is your friend - at Rokt we pivot when required, to optimize profitable growth, innovation and responsiveness to customers. You see opportunities in any challenge, and you bring a history of proven, best-in-class programs and initiatives to drive improved value to clients across the entire product portfolio.
Outcomes & responsibilities
- Lead a program of continuous improvement to our placements framework to increase flexibility and reduce the time to deliver new placement formats
- Collaborate with customer-facing teams to help our partners render internal, strategic, and third party offers, in line with customer experience best practice, across desktop and mobile platforms
- Collaborate with our customer experience team to experiment and iterate placement format design, with a goal of increasing customer engagement and value per transaction
- Develop clear product specifications for major features and cross-functional initiatives, incorporating quantitative and qualitative research to identify high value opportunities
- Manage trade-offs and effectively prioritise development and product delivery
- An active member of the broader product team, engaged in broader discussion and team building activities
Capabilities & requirements
- Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Computer Science, Product Design, Marketing, Advertising, or Commerce
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management, with a strong emphasis on Delivery/Execution
- Comfortable working closely with senior leaders across engineering, design, customer success, and business development
- Demonstrated ability to break down complex problems, conduct relevant analysis, and evaluate and recommend solutions
- A great team player, positively contributing to the product team and culture
- Experience contributing to engineering discussions around technology decisions and strategy related to an user experience-led product is advantageous
- Existing knowledge in e-commerce/internet technologies is desirable
- Existing knowledge of digital advertising placements and best practices for customer experience design is also advantageous
- Work with the greatest talent in town. Our recruiting process is tough. We hold a high bar because we have a high performing, high-velocity culture - we only want the brightest and the best.
- Join a community. We believe the best things happen when we come together to solve complex problems and make meaningful connections with each other through interest groups, sports clubs, and social events.
- Accelerate your career. Develop through our global training events, ‘Level Up’ investment, online training courses, and our fantastic people leaders. Take your career to Rokt’speed - Grow your career in our rapidly growing company.
- Take a break. When you work hard, we know you also need to rest. We offer generous time off and parental leave policies, as well as mental health and wellness days for all employees. We also offer a paid Rokt’star Sabbatical for employees who have been with us 3 years or more.
- Stay happy and healthy. Enjoy catered lunch 3 times a week and healthy snacks in the office. Plus join the gym on us!
- Become a shareholder. All Rokt’stars have stock options. If we succeed, everyone enjoys the upside.
- See the world! Along with our global all-staff events in amazing locations (Phuket, Thailand in January 2020), we also offer generous relocation packages for those interested in moving to another Rokt office. We have cool offices in great cities - Tokyo, New York, Singapore, Sydney.
- We believe in equality. Rokt is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recognizes that a diverse workforce is crucial to our success as a business. We would love you to apply for one of our open roles - irrespective of socio-economic status or background, age, gender identity, race, religion, sexual orientation, color, pregnancy, carer/family responsibilities, national and social origin, political opinion, marital, veteran, or disability status.